Login

The reality of this particular situation

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If 2 people (a man and a woman) were lost and stuck in an island for a while, maybe say a few weeks and they had no food or water, and the woman was lactating, could the man live on her milk and the woman live on the mans sperm for a while ( To just survive and make it through the ordeal )

There are real life accounts of people drinking urine and surviving in trapped buildings and others going without food or even water for days after getting lost in the forest.

I am more interested to know if the woman can survive on the man's cum and if so how long can she do this for without other food ? Yes I am aware a woman would have a lot more supply of milk compared to the amount of sperm the man could provide.

I am thinking of an erotic story in my head with this particular theme - It starts as a basic necessity for food but soon turns into an erotic pleasure for both. But I am also trying to keep the plot realistic.

How long could they do this for before it just wouldn't be enough to keep them going ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80
But I am also trying to keep the plot realistic.

Are you really though?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There was a late 19th Century French writer who did a short story about a heavily lactating wet nurse and a hungry penniless laborer traveler in a train compartment. She had been delayed getting to a new client & was in agony with overfull breasts. He had not eaten in three days. A mutual relief was had.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can I get some more thoughts on this ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE
There was a late 19th Century French writer who did a short story about a heavily lactating wet nurse and a hungry penniless laborer traveler in a train compartment. She had been delayed getting to a new client & was in agony with overfull breasts. He had not eaten in three days. A mutual relief was had.

Can a woman actually be in agony from 'overfull breasts' ?

0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

If 2 people (a man and a woman) were lost and stuck in an island for a while, maybe say a few weeks and they had no food or water, and the woman was lactating, could the man live on her milk and the woman live on the mans sperm for a while ( To just survive and make it through the ordeal )

There are real life accounts of people drinking urine and surviving in trapped buildings and others going without food or even water for days after getting lost in the forest.

I am more interested to know if the woman can survive on the man's cum and if so how long can she do this for without other food ? Yes I am aware a woman would have a lot more supply of milk compared to the amount of sperm the man could provide.

I am thinking of an erotic story in my head with this particular theme - It starts as a basic necessity for food but soon turns into an erotic pleasure for both. But I am also trying to keep the plot realistic.

How long could they do this for before it just wouldn't be enough to keep them going ?

The answer is likely very quickly. How are they producing milk and semen without food or water? The human body is pretty good about using resources efficiently when survival is an issue and things like lactation tend to be the first things to go when the body is deprived of essential resources.

And, to be honest, water isn't that hard to get if you're on an island. Just need to find a way to evaporate and re-condense it to get rid of the salt if it is in the ocean. And, frankly, if there's vegetation on the island, there has to be food and fresh water. Most plants don't grow in salt water and there's likely going to be something that's edible. And if there's no vegetation, the sun is going to be a huge problem, let alone food and water.

My suggestion as a writer, assuming you want this to be "realistic", would be to ditch the survival element and focus on them "relieving each other for comfort". Him draining her breasts and her draining his balls.
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

Can a woman actually be in agony from 'overfull breasts' ?

I don't know about "in agony" but my wife's got damned uncomfortable at times when she was nursing. They were literally hard to the touch and dripping until our son got some of the milk out. I literally got hosed once or twice when she was riding me that first year as parents. And that was without much breastplay from me, just her arousal triggering her milk ducts into action.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I actually did read up on this a bit. There just simply aren't enough calories in semen to sustain someone for any length of time. So she wouldn't survive much longer than someone who was literally eating nothing.