Tasting Your Own

last reply
31 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
During masturbation and/or sex, who here samples their own precum/lube?

And for those squirters among us (both M&F), do you taste your big one?

smile
Lurker
0 likes
I really enjoy my precum during masturbation and sex. I also find it a big turn-on to lick/eat out my wife after cumming in, or on her. I have tried the whole shebang after auto-fellatio. The taste doesn't bother me, but the consistency is a little overwhelming in that amount.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How much "amount" are you talking, Critter?!

I usually shoot about 10 spurts per load (maxing out around 14 for jumbo 'jaculations! - watch my profile page vids!), with enough force to easily get the first 3-4 spurts in my mouth....but can't say I've ever downed a whole load in one sitting! I have, however, spent hours snacking on my river of precum.

During sex it's pretty much a sex sauce free-for-all! Anything goes.
Lurker
0 likes
yes and yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love to taste my own after a wank off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do. I lick it off my hand and love eating it from a freshly fucked pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
while precum is sweet tasting I can't say I enjoy the taste of the actual ejaculate. I believe all men and boys have tasted their own loads at one time or another.
Lurker
0 likes
while precum is sweet tasting I can't say I enjoy the taste of the actual ejaculate. I believe all men and boys have tasted their own loads at one time or another.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's best to look at it from a Chefs point of view, taste the product you're then serving up to people!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnSmith10
I think it's best to look at it from a Chefs point of view, taste the product you're then serving up to people!

Speaking of which....have any good recipes? silly
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sure, why not.
Just keep wallowing in your own chaotic insecure delusions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seveninch

Depends how you want your product to taste my friend. I think eating things like pineapple etc make it sweeter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was think more along the lines of recipes in which to use my special ingredient. ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have been tasting my own for about a year now,and am ready to get it directly from the source.
Lurker
0 likes
Mmhmhm every time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seveninch
I was think more along the lines of recipes in which to use my special ingredient. ;)

Have you tried putting it in a pie? Or you could jizz into a yogurt lol
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I swallowed my own cum once (ok, maybe twice) after masturbation, but that was mostly to figure out what swallowing felt like. I really don't enjoy the taste.

During sex with a partner, I often get some cum in my mouth after licking/felching/snowballing, but the purpose is not to taste it or to swallow it; I simply enjoy cumplay, and often times I just briefly hold the cum under my tongue or in my cheeks, to avoid tasting it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnSmith10

Have you tried putting it in a pie? Or you could jizz into a yogurt lol

I've tried many different concocktions, all of them delicious!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seveninch

I've tried many different concocktions, all of them delicious!

Out of interest, what was your favorite?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seveninch

Lol, there's a thread in the LGBT forum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by azdeepazyoucan
Have been tasting my own for about a year now,and am ready to get it directly from the source.

It's odd that I much prefer another guys to my own. I think the sensation of having a cock in your mouth adds to the taste.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnSmith10

Out of interest, what was your favorite?

To name a few:

Champ-cum-pagne & glazed strawberries...
Tangy pizza topping....
Triple loaded birthday cake...with homemade icing ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The more of me I drink the more I feel the need to masturbate. Like a big tasty vicious circle.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sure I taste it. Thats how I got started doing autofellatio. Loved the taste of my pre-cum but it seemed like half or less got on my finger and most of the goo stayed on my dick, so I thought I'd try to see if I could lick the tip of my dick, and I found out I could and I developed a new hobby!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seveninch

To name a few:

Champ-cum-pagne & glazed strawberries...
Tangy pizza topping....
Triple loaded birthday cake...with homemade icing ;)

Have you ever cum in something and not told someone and then they've eaten/drunk it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnSmith10

Have you ever cum in something and not told someone and then they've eaten/drunk it?

Sure have -- once was the B-Day cake ;)

Wife had a bunch of girls over for one of their birthdays -- it was a sex toy/tupperware party. lol

I said I would make the cake.
Pumped 3 loads into the batter and another into the icing.
Only wife knew. :O

That was some hot sex that night! lol :P
0 likes
Quote by seveninch
During masturbation and/or sex, who here samples their own precum/lube?

And for those squirters among us (both M&F), do you taste your big one?

smile

I LOVE how this is worded! *sarcasm

It is not a big deal. Really, just not some big deal to me either way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Then why comment?
0 likes
Quote by seveninch
Then why comment?

I commented because it is open for comments and you asked.

Does one have to be as enthusiastic as the maker? I don't have a problem with it OR tasting it, and I commented because this is "Crowd Sourcing" & people comment when they like something or they don't on things and SAY whether they do or not. That is the whole point to the "open" area you placed this in. I am rather neutral on this topic and I think it is FINE for people that are into it because I believe just because I may not be as into or the "auto"-thing, as much as some others, that, too, is no big deal, or should not be-live and let live, yet the way you worded it- was what really had me. It was YOUR word choice, not mine. You said: Taste the "big one"? I have a lil one - I am female! 0_0

I like my lover's taste, and I know he would not mind things of mine or vice-versa even in coffee, eggs, icing, tasting together- whatever, like I said, it is REALLY not a big deal to us. We are not gay, bi, and have each other which we prefer, even as straight people. I am just not going to nom on myself no matter how good I taste. I can find more pleasure elsewhere doing things even alone. I have tasted myself, as well we know what ourselves taste like, and it is a pleasant but does nothing sexually for me, that does not turn us on to taste ourselves - and not something we enjoy like we do tasting each other, that is all. So the answer would be be "Sampled before, but not seek." That is "me' and to each their own. The question is about tasting your own cum or precum. I have a good taste but I said, "Meh" - not for me, I said, "really no big deal."