Login

Tantric Sex

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have been reviving my interest in this. Noticed there was a larger interest from the women in it & decided to post some topics in the Relationships section & see what the opinions were.

So, the actual question is; do you have any interest in this practice, knowledge of it, actually studied or practiced it, or otherwise incorporated meditation or Yoga into your sexuality?
Lurker
0 likes
I have tried this once alone. I used to read up on tantric sex to see if I could discover something new about myself or hit some kind of new sexual heights. I tried to really cherish myself and squeeze every bit of sexual pleasure I could while masturbating.

I spread my comforter on the floor, lit candles, and turned the lights off and began by just caressing myself and massaging every inch of my body before ever touching my privates. I took a real long time getting to that part! I masturbated extremely slowly, getting myself to climb gradually. I used a little baby oil and slipped a finger in my butt as I let myself go. The orgasms were so powerful after waiting for so long and riding the waves so slowly!
Lurker
0 likes
It works. We discovered this early in our marriage. Usually did this a couple times a week. She even had one of her coworkers, depressed over lack of sex come over one day. She took a sick day, my wife was at work. We were still in bed together when my wife got home! Must have given her more than a dozen orgasms before I fucked her. After that, she wouldn't leave. Heck, she wouldn't let go of me!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I studied meditation in college while I was in therapy, and a couple girlfriends and I experimented in tantric sex with each other. I've never tried it with a guy though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chubswing
... Must have given her more than a dozen orgasms before I fucked her. After that, she wouldn't leave. Heck, she wouldn't let go of me!

Was never that intense for me. Prolonging the sex and the meditation are special.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would love to know more about it.