last reply
19 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi,

I am a happily married straight man but lately I have a very strong desire to slide a hard cock in my mouth. I would suck it until I get a big mouthful of hot semen and, hopefully, swallow it all. I really want to know how it feels to give a blowjob.

I would never cheat on my wife to fulfill that desire. The closest I can get to doing this is to suck on a realistic dildo and eat my cum once in a while.

Did any of you guys ever had the desire to give a blowjob and actually did it? Was it as good as you thought it would be or were you disappointed?

Thanks!
0 likes
My first time sucking a guy was disappointing. He didn't really get that hard, let alone cum (though he gave me a hell of blowjob back). Still looking for more, though. It was rather exciting feeling a cock between my lips and against my tongue, there's no doubt of that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
My first time sucking a guy was disappointing. He didn't really get that hard, let alone cum (though he gave me a hell of blowjob back). Still looking for more, though. It was rather exciting feeling a cock between my lips and against my tongue, there's no doubt of that.

I read the op and thought of you straight away. I don't know how many would agree with me, but I love the feel of a semi hard cock in my mouth.
0 likes
I like it semi-hard after it's blasted down my throat.

Before that...I don't think they've ever been semi-hard! Ha ha! That's a lie.

I mean, except for the times the guy was drunk. Or high. Or straight.

Jeez. I'm starting to feel disappointed myself! In general, I enjoy it. It gives pleasure and feels intimate, and that excites me, apparently.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KeeganMitchellFinn
I like it semi-hard after it's blasted down my throat.

Before that...I don't think they've ever been semi-hard! Ha ha! That's a lie.

I mean, except for the times the guy was drunk. Or high. Or straight.

Jeez. I'm starting to feel disappointed myself! In general, I enjoy it. It gives pleasure and feels intimate, and that excites me, apparently.

Lol, I meant when you're bringing it to full hardness. I used to blow boyfriends when they were still asleep and the feeling of it becoming hard in my mouth was magical.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
With such a thread title, one had to expect that dpw would chime in sooner or later.
Lurker
0 likes
I did develop a strong desire - and I have done it a few times - was actually better than my fantasy thoughts were smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke
I did develop a strong desire - and I have done it a few times - was actually better than my fantasy thoughts were smile

Lucky you!
Did you swallow his cum the first time you sucked?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Highland

Lucky you!
Did you swallow his cum the first time you sucked?

Well I certainly didn't.
I tasted my own before I ever swallowed someone else's. Now I always swallow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had a strong desire to suck another mans cock for a while now. The thought of a hard cock sliding between my lips and into the back of my throat followed by a mouth full of cum really turns me on. I recently discussed this with my wife and she was surprisingly excited by it. She let me know that seeing me suck a cock was one if her fantasies. We are now talking about actually doing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has been a while since I sucked cock. Cannot meet a guy that turns me on. Due to Aids etc have never swallowed. So sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ciao_Bella
I have had a strong desire to suck another mans cock for a while now. The thought of a hard cock sliding between my lips and into the back of my throat followed by a mouth full of cum really turns me on. I recently discussed this with my wife and she was surprisingly excited by it. She let me know that seeing me suck a cock was one if her fantasies. We are now talking about actually doing it.

If you want a bit of private practice? Just to make sure the show is good for your wife of course, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pegasus2126
It has been a while since I sucked cock. Cannot meet a guy that turns me on. Due to Aids etc have never swallowed. So sad

If you get Aids from sucking cock you will go down in history as the first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Highland
Hi,

I am a happily married straight man but lately I have a very strong desire to slide a hard cock in my mouth. I would suck it until I get a big mouthful of hot semen and, hopefully, swallow it all. I really want to know how it feels to give a blowjob.

I would never cheat on my wife to fulfill that desire. The closest I can get to doing this is to suck on a realistic dildo and eat my cum once in a while.

Did any of you guys ever had the desire to give a blowjob and actually did it? Was it as good as you thought it would be or were you disappointed?

Thanks!

You should talk to her and include her, she might surprise you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

You should talk to her and include her, she might surprise you

You've never met a Scotswoman from the Highlands, have you? Think of a cross between an Amazon and Lucretia Borgia if you upset them!
Lurker
0 likes
Does no one discuss their desires with their partners anymore?!

Seriously, chat to her about it! What's the worst she can say?

Good luck, and hugs!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ari, society makes any contact between males looked down upon. Females can have sex or do most anything without repercussion. Not exactly fair but that is how it is
Lurker
0 likes
I've got the desire today smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Highland
Hi,

Thanks!

I'm also married and wouldn't cheat, but have the desire to suck cock. The difference is, I have sucked cock. I enjoy the way a cock looks, tastes, smells, and the way it feels sliding between my lips and over my tongue. I find it difficult to put into words, though, how it feels, other than I always feel great afterward. I've given lots of blowjobs to men who wouldn't even think of themselves sucking a cock, and I've had lots of 69ing. Frankly, I like blowing more than 69ing. It gives me a great feeling of accomplishment fulfillment.