Login

strange places out side you've had sex

last reply
65 replies
9.8k views
0 watchers
7 likes
0 likes
Maybe in the water at the end of a boat ramp when 2 fisherman turnup to launch their boat
Lurker
0 likes
On the front deck of a bass boat. Once we put our life jackets on and took a swim. She came up to me and wrapped her legs around me and I felt my cock go in. She used her legs to power the fuck while boats/jet skis went zooming past. It took over ten minutes for us to cum. I don't think anyone ever realized what we were doing. Both times the sex happened during road daylight. Evenings on the boat were a turn off for her as she tends to attract mosquitos.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the hay loft of a barn. Actually many many places in that barn, it's been a special place for a long time.
Marx Sister
0 likes
In the water at the beach (yes there were a few other people nearby, but not so close), under a foot bridge over the creek when I was in high school (at school), lots of places around the woods. At a few festivals. While camping, obviously. I would like to add a few more fun ones to this list. Most require traveling, though.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Out in the desert just before sunrise. With a young teen girl and her mother. And the horses as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Many times in the stable here on the farm, on the rocks down at the waterhole. I once had a boyfriend many years ago finger me on a crowded bus after an ACDC concert.
Lurker
0 likes
At an outdoor movie on campus.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Great topic. On Jones beach behind a dune; In the pine Barrens while canoeing; In a pool in Puerto Rico (don't recall the hotel); In the wc on a plane flight to europe; Some good times!