Story Share: sex with a teacher

last reply
11 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has anyone had sex with their teacher or at least had a teacher that they wanted to have sex with????
SHare your stories her (girls and guys)
Lurker
0 likes
I had sex with my 12th grade English Teacher, All year she wore low cut shirts and tight skirts, bent over in front of me almost every class. As soon as i graduated i texted her after getting her number, we met at her house and had amazingly hot intercourse. we still have sex every once and a while to this day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never had the experience, but I can think of one High School Chemistry teacher that I would have welcomed the invitation. She was a thin tall blonde about 25 years old at the time.
Lurker
0 likes
I fucked my english teacher one in highschool... one day I asked to excuse myself as I was in the bathroom I made myself a bit slutty I just adjust my shirt, did my hair abit, and so on.... I then came back to class and she couldnt keep her eyes off me.... then I made my move to fuck her after class when school ended that day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. My teachers were mostly old battle axes with not much humor.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I know a lovely old gent. Sadly his wife died some years ago, however their relationship was a scandal back in the day. He was a geography teacher and one of his female pupils took a shine to him. He wasn't sure how to handle the situation but managed to put her off by saying that it was unprofessional and he wouldn't so much as entertain her advances while she was at school. The day she left school, she turned-up on his doorstep and refused to take no for an answer. She dragged him to the bedroom; then dragged him to the altar - despite everyone's disapproval, they lived a happy lifetime together. He was her first and only and she was his.
Lurker
0 likes
The only teacher I ever crushed on got fired for having sex with a student in his classroom!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Matter of fact there was this one teacher she was my Geography teacher in Secondary School. Drove my imagination absolutely wild but naturally being the 14 year old student couldn't really do anything about it. However a couple of years later I ran into her again and she's engaged but still we had a drink together and naturally your mind tends to...go into overdrive and see how brave it can be. So I tested the water trying to be subtle saying something among the lines of "You always had a beautiful smile" and she seemed to enjoy it.

We're still in contact so...you never know. Still though could serve as great inspiration for my debut story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh my HS Government teacher! Back when it was for inter-racial relationships. Hot black guy at school, used to fantasize all the time. To this day I still consider him my favorite teacher. *sigh* Right now though, I'm considering propositioning my pharmacology teacher for an A, wouldn't be too much of a sacrifice ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i had no luck with teachers. My PE teacher was an absolute hunk. He could have done anything - turned out he was gay!!!!! hen this new geography teacher turned up. I fell for him straight away. no luck he was so happily married. Ah well back to my school days. Giggles i can just get into my school uniform - just!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a tutor for geometry in high school that was smoking hot. I'd go to her house after school twice a week and it would be just the two of us for an hour together. I perceived a lot of flirty smiles and side-long glances, but I can't really say anything ever happened. Of course my first time ever jacking off in a car was leaving her house.
0 likes
Nope. Can't even think of any that I would have done it with in either high school or university. Nice folks, some of them, but never caught my eye in that way.