Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Star date - public or private ?

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Imagine that you aren't in a relationship and you can spend the weekend with a celebrity or star who you fancy more than anyone and who is hot for you. You have a choice:
1. Be seen arm in arm where the rich and famous go, get your pictures together splashed all over the tabloids and gossip mags so all your friends know who you have pulled. But no intimacy of any kind.
2. Spend an amazing steamy weekend behind closed doors but no one else will ever know about it.

Which is it?
Well being a private person I will take door number two. I can not stand the tabloids and most people laugh at them anyway. If my friends do not believe me than they are not really my friends. Since you added the rich part I guess it does not matter that I have spent time with baseball players at our rookie A team here in town. They are rich and famous now, but were just late teen/early twenties men then, does that count as celebrity/stars??
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
I gotta agree with Badgirl, I am far from enjoying the lime light. I would take a nice weekend, or even a night to enjoy a quiet evening together.
Private. I would absolutely want private whether it was intimate or not. I think there would be much more enjoyment and I do not need to worry or put on some show for other people. I would keep it private as long as I could. The tabloids can WAIT. smile

Private. If I want to be an exhibitionist I don't want it mixing into other fantasies. I only have so many brain cells that will be active at one time.
A weekend behind closed doors would suit me fine, i don't need the limelight smile
I would definitely spend a private night with Troy Polamalu.
Aprivate steamy night with Wendy Williams OMG.
Definitely private even if it didn't lead to anything else. I certainly wouldn't want to be in the 'public eye'.
It would depend on what they wanted. It wouldn't bother me either way.