Login

Speedos at the beach

last reply
9 replies
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If a guy wears a speedo to the beach, is he signaling he is gay, or at least bi?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I meant in the US

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

You can be gay or bi even when wearing ugly potatoebags...

Just wear what you like and want to wear. Be yourself. Cheers !

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

At my local beach, speedos are rare. Sometimes a European tourist wears one or two young guys, who give off "we're gay" vibe.

Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

Guy's please don't....please🙄

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don't think it's necessarily gay. It's like the women that wear a string bikini or high-cut suit that leaves their whole butt exposed - if you have the body for it, it looks fine, sexy even. But on big, heavy, or out of shape people it's not doing them any favors. Another style might be more flattering. Still I'd defend their right to wear whatever they want to and feel comfortable in.

Nobody has to look if they don't want to!

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Wet_n_willing

I don't think it's necessarily gay. It's like the women that wear a string bikini or high-cut suit that leaves their whole butt exposed - if you have the body for it, it looks fine, sexy even. But on big, heavy, or out of shape people it's not doing them any favors. Another style might be more flattering. Still I'd defend their right to wear whatever they want to and feel comfortable in.

Nobody has to look if they don't want to!

I'm not out of shape, but I'm no male model either. I wore one, for the first time, at my gym's pool. Mostly people my age at the people. One woman actively did not look. However, as I swam my laps, it was much easier and more enjoyable than with my regular suit.