Login

So I Heard???

last reply
15 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
I heard.... feminine gender like male Chefs a lot?? Is It True?
Lurker
Op: I heard women like men who can cook. Is that true?

Your welcome
Lurker
Well I was hoping for more... LOL

Yes females like guys who can cook. They also hate guys who can cook.

They like guys who can build a house too. And they also hate guys who build houses.

They like guys who ride motorcycles. And they hate guys who ride motorcycles.

See a pattern here? It is not just the activity, it is who the person IS.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Didn't we do this already?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Clever Gem
GOD DAMMIT!

I just lost like 2 minutes of my life reading this.....it's nothing as well. GOD DAMMIT!
(not even a cock pic? i'm going home)

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Quote by crazydiamond
GOD DAMMIT!

I just lost like 2 minutes of my life reading this.....it's nothing as well. GOD DAMMIT!
(not even a cock pic? i'm going home)

Oh quit your whining. Here's your cock pic. In fact, it provides 2 of a girl's favorite things: Cocks and shoes. Don't say I never did anything for you, GODDAMMIT!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Classified
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

Oh quit your whining. Here's your cock pic. In fact, it provides 2 of a girl's favorite things: Cocks and shoes. Don't say I never did anything for you, GODDAMMIT!

Wow, stripy pink and hair growing from between the balls.
I do feel so vanilla now!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

[img][/img]

So that's why she left me I never gave her both at the same time Ok I now understand what women want.
Lurker
Tsss not really. smile I agree with the previous posts, it depends on the personality.
Lurker
It is one of my "things" for sure! Something about a man slinging a frying pan is sexy! But not in the home setting for me, it has to be a professional working in a kitchen. HUGE TURN ON!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
i like female chefs too.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
Since Mario Batali, Emeril, Wolfgang Puck, Gordon Ramsey and Paula Deen have no chance of getting up in this junk...a little too general of a statement.
Active Ink Slinger
Oh I do love a man who cooks, but I love a man who washes the dishes after he cooks, even more! My ex once cooked me dinner....he was an excellent cook, but because he did it for a living, he was used to having dishwashers come and get the dirty dishes and washing them. He used every pot and pan we owned and several plates making a 4 course meal for 2....which he left all of it for the dishwasher (aka me) to wash....
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by buttercup2u
Oh I do love a man who cooks, but I love a man who washes the dishes after he cooks, even more! My ex once cooked me dinner....he was an excellent cook, but because he did it for a living, he was used to having dishwashers come and get the dirty dishes and washing them. He used every pot and pan we owned and several plates making a 4 course meal for 2....which he left all of it for the dishwasher (aka me) to wash....

Active Ink Slinger
im a religious cook everything is either a sacrice or a burnt offering
Active Ink Slinger
hmmmm I guess we will be eating out a lot....