Showing off for the webcam

last reply
11 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Was chatting with hubby and some friends last night, and I have a question for all you Lushies out there.

If I wanted to be naughty on cam, with a LARGE audience (not one to one), which site would you recommend?

Thanks in anticipation for any replies.

xxx
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
The only website I ever watched camshows on was myfreecams.com. I'm fairly confident that it's the most popular website of that genre. The 'top girls' can gather up to 1,500 people in their rooms at times, though you'd have to be pretty hot and deliver an awesome show to achieve the same.

You can make money out of this website even though it's generally 'free'. Some guys offer public tips of up to $100-500 at times (though it's rare), or you can perform private shows which are charged by the minute.

I got bored from these fairly rapidly myself, though if I was a hot girl I'd probably consider this avenue to make some quick money. A lot of girls just chat in underwear from the comfort of their homes, and quickly strip when people gave them enough tips (eg. "$200 until panties off"). Basically, chat with guys for a few hours while teasing and accumulating tips, get naked for around 10 minutes, rinse and repeat. I even witnessed girls who 'unexpectedly' had problems with their webcams when it was time to get naked, though that's not recommended if you're trying to build a reputation.

If you're good looking you could make a few hundred dollars in about 4-5 hours fairly easily. The idea of doing this even crossed my own mind at some point, though as a guy I'd have to perform 'gay shows' mostly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
The only website I ever watched camshows on was myfreecams.com. I'm fairly confident that it's the most popular website of that genre. The 'top girls' can gather up to 1,500 people in their rooms at times, though you'd have to be pretty hot and deliver an awesome show to achieve the same.

You can make money out of this website even though it's generally 'free'. Some guys offer public tips of up to $100-500 at times (though it's rare), or you can perform private shows which are charged by the minute.

I got bored from these fairly rapidly myself, though if I was a hot girl I'd probably consider this avenue to make some quick money. A lot of girls just chat in underwear from the comfort of their homes, and quickly strip when people gave them enough tips (eg. "$200 until panties off"). Basically, chat with guys for a few hours while teasing and accumulating tips, get naked for around 10 minutes, rinse and repeat. I even witnessed girls who 'unexpectedly' had problems with their webcams when it was time to get naked, though that's not recommended if you're trying to build a reputation.

If you're good looking you could make a few hundred dollars in about 4-5 hours fairly easily. The idea of doing this even crossed my own mind at some point, though as a guy I'd have to perform 'gay shows' mostly.

I've got my wallet in my hand!
The Engineer
0 likes
do you know some sites to perform gay shows and what all credentials you need to sign up for it??
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by simarkanpur
do you know some sites to perform gay shows and what all credentials you need to sign up for it??

Not sure if that question was addressed to me, but I don't know any websites for gay cam shows, sorry. Google would probably return quite a few results though.

As for the credentials, you need to speak fluent Chinese, play the ukulele and have a minimum of 2 years experience in macrame.

Quote by dpw
I've got my wallet in my hand!

Are you sure that's your wallet? That... thing in your hand doesn't look like a wallet at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Are you sure that's your wallet? That... thing in your hand doesn't look like a wallet at all.

Well it pays the bills!
Lurker
0 likes
Actions have consequences -- display your naked self to a large audience and the down side of things can come back and bite you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are looking for a site? I visit adult friendfinder, there are loads of webcams going on there with lots of people viewing.
If you are looking for a little advice on the matter?
Think about the possibilities BEFORE you show the world your inner moist sluttyness (pun intended)
What would you do if you boss, neighbour, son/daughter or any family member was also on the site you chose and saw you?
I have done a live cam show for a friend, but if I were to do something for a large world wide audience, I would do a lot of things to keep my identity anonymous.
Try caming for a friend or two to see if you really want to go big on the audience size.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never done it - but Chatterbate.com is a popular one and you can just cam as an exhibitionist - most there are doing it for getting tips $ - but I have seen quite a few just doing it for fun... some show everything (face) others more discrete...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Check out Chaturbate or Cam4. Both are free and easy to register.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I host a couples show on www.Chatterbate.com We have a lot of fun and make some money too.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
cam4