shaving each other

last reply
44 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have shaved lover's mounds and it always leads to me giving oral sex, seems like a win/win to me.
Ladies if your trying to turn a straight girl this seems like the perfect introduction opportunity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't shaved my pussy in years and prefer to wax it all off...by a professional. But I have had my partner(s) shave my legs whilst in bathing together.

As for shaving my partner, hell yeah! Actually it's more like trimming since I haven't been with a man who shaves it all off in years which suits me just fine. I like my men to look like men and not boys and prefer them to maintain a bit of well manicured hair down there. If I can be of service, I'm happy to oblige.

I will also agree with the poster who said they've shaved their partner's face before. I've done this before as well and will agree that it's incredibly sexy to have him give up all control like that.

It's another level of intimacy I really enjoy.

Me likey
Lurker
0 likes
I find it to be very erotic and arousing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like her shaved (nobody needs to be eating hair) and I love to lick her pussy. But can't say that I want her to shave me or me to shave her. What if I goof? Best to do it yourself!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really erotic
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Shave the wife all the time. Usually end up with me eating her out afterwards and a good fucking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For some reason of all possible depravity nothing quite turns me off more than the idea of shaving of getting shaved. No hate on people who are interested in it but it's my line
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Lurker
0 likes
Nobody is ever going to be allowed to get a razor down there, now I know how dreadfully I get razor rash. Even if it was foreplay at the time it was happening it would be so sore and itchy afterwards that it would limit at least a week's worth of attention afterwards, so I'll just stick to waxing thank you.

I even waxed 2 nights before going into hospital for my hysterectomy so that they would have no excuse to get the razor out.
English Gentleman
0 likes
not as foreplay but it has led to sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think girlfriends should do this for each other all the time, just to get the hard to reach areas. So intimate, arousing because of the confidence it takes to be that open and exposed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes the help makes for increased pleasure
0 likes
I have never done it, but so looking forward to it. I think it could be very arousing and lead to much more...
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and it always turns into a mega session of sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I wax my pussy so no need to try this.