Sex with random people

last reply
79 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How many of you out there would have sex with a totally random person?
Not a stranger but still a random person.

Example.
Say you see the same person every morning at the coffee shop.
You don't know each others names but are friendly and chatty.
Your both single and attracted to each other in a way.

Then it randomly comes up to just have sex. No relationship or anything just a quick stress reliever.

Would you do it?.

I know I would ;)
0 likes
I love to read stories about this

but in order to have sex I have to be in love

or at the very least

severe mind blowing lust

and never have I met a stranger who can do that

see the brain turns me on

but I so get the thrill of stranger sex

and that is why it is MY fantasy if not my reality
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1202024

Then it randomly comes up to just have sex. No relationship or anything just a quick stress reliever.

Would you do it?.

I know I would ;)

I've done it on an epic scale. No names, no numbers, no repeats. I think a lot of gay guys do, I just cranked it up a level or two. I'm not proud of it but I'm not ashamed either.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never done that. I would think it would be very dangerous (health) now unless you were very careful with protection. But I just could not imagine doing it even if it was not. I view sex as more than a handshake or completely casual event...... but that is just me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like thesexyhun said, it is definitely a VERY hot fantasy for me! I guess I'm just not built to fuck for the sake of fucking and that's fine with me. There are SO many other fabulously naughty fantasies I've gotten to fulfil that I don't feel like I've missed out on anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Like thesexyhun said, it is definitely a VERY hot fantasy for me! I guess I'm just not built to fuck for the sake of fucking and that's fine with me. There are SO many other fabulously naughty fantasies I've gotten to fulfil that I don't feel like I've missed out on anything.

I don't know if it makes sense but it's very exciting yet very sordid at the same time. There is zero romance involved just pure sex for sex's sake!
I never felt bad enough to stop doing it.
Lurker
0 likes
There has to be a personal connection - stronger than just acquaintances.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JasonM
There has to be a personal connection - stronger than just acquaintances.

Honest?
You've never seen a girl that you'd just like to fuck? No conversation, no names, no repeats and no comebacks. Just pure sexual urges being satisfied!
Lurker
0 likes
Thought about, yes.

Followed through, no - not even in my teen years.

I would ask them out and if they accepted, get to know them first as a person. If things clicked, then move on to other things.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by 1202024
How many of you out there would have sex with a totally random person?
Not a stranger but still a random person.

Example.
Say you see the same person every morning at the coffee shop.

Would you do it?.

I know I would ;)

Not in the sense of "hey, you're hot - meet me in the handicap bathroom at the back of Starbucks" casual encounter, but yeah, I've had some typical NSA hook-ups. Usually involving some alcohol or party favours. And definitely at least some kind of vague conversation. The physical attraction/chemistry has to be strong though - or I have to be seriously hammered.

Total randoms still aren't that common for me. I usually tend to get to know the person a bit - not necessarily committed or anything serious like formal dating, but I usually have a general feel for who they are or have spent a bit of time with them (like in common social circles).
Lurker
0 likes
Been there and done it many times. If you're not in a relationship with someone, why not? It might end up being just another enjoyable sexual escapade or it could turn into something more. you for damned sure won't find out unless it give it a try.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
I have never done that. I would think it would be very dangerous (health) now unless you were very careful with protection. But I just could not imagine doing it even if it was not. I view sex as more than a handshake or completely casual event...... but that is just me.

Gotta agree with that.
Fantasy? Sure.

Reality? Not a million years and health is only one factor.

But then, I view random as, pick a girl out of a bar and right to sex, no small talk.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Gotta agree with that.
Fantasy? Sure.

Reality? Not a million years and health is only one factor.

But then, I view random as, pick a girl out of a bar and right to sex, no small talk.

An airline stewardess in the plane's restroom at 33,000 ft while the other stew stood watch outside the door; midway back on a nearly empty bus late at night with a divorcee on her way back home to Mom & Dad; In the deserted (and CLOSED) balcony of an almost empty movie theater with a lady who had been with but ignored by, Navy personnel; in my car after giving an "appreciative" drunk in a swimming suit a ride back to her camp ground (and those are but a few) I'm still alive, well and uninfected with anything, thank you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wardog

An airline stewardess in the plane's restroom at 33,000 ft while the other stew stood watch outside the door; midway back on a nearly empty bus late at night with a divorcee on her way back home to Mom & Dad; In the deserted (and CLOSED) balcony of an almost empty movie theater with a lady who had been with but ignored by, Navy personnel; in my car after giving an "appreciative" drunk in a swimming suit a ride back to her camp ground (and those are but a few) I'm still alive, well and uninfected with anything, thank you!

=d> Congratulations seem to be in order I think.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

=d> Congratulations seem to be in order I think.

(Takes a bow.) Just kidding, opportunities came my way and I availed myself of them (there are back stories ) Not bragging, just sayin'...
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I don't know if it makes sense but it's very exciting yet very sordid at the same time. There is zero romance involved just pure sex for sex's sake!
I never felt bad enough to stop doing it.

Sure.

But call me old-fashioned.
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't & my shyness will probably help make sure I never will.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Sure.

You make it sound like it's an either/ or situation. That's just not the case. While I too PREFER long term relationships, when I'm NOT IN ONE what bearing does that have on availing myself of good sex that makes both parties feel better before, during and after?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Sure.

I know what you mean and I never cheated on a partner.
It's just different lifestyles and/or circumstances.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Provided I was single, the "friendly and chatty" was indicative of some sort of connection, and I was attracted to her, absolutely. I'd prefer it led to, or had the potential to lead to something more meaningful, but I wouldn't knock back a stray fuck. You never get those back again.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. If there was chemistry. No strings attached. Just sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by beowulf69
Sure I've done this. I work at the beach and most such hook ups happened with college girls down here on spring break.

If I may say, you are the ideal type of person at the ideal age in the ideal location.
You can only pass the candy store so many times before you call in.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Wardog

You make it sound like it's an either/ or situation. That's just not the case. While I too PREFER long term relationships, when I'm NOT IN ONE what bearing does that have on availing myself of good sex that makes both parties feel better before, during and after?

Not judging you, mate.

I've done the casual, one-off, plenty of times. Just not with random strangers. Most have been girls who were friends on some level for a time. Or I'd at least was on a level of "acquaintance" with them.

But then, I'm one that likes more intense sex. And more intense sex for me comes when you have that bi-layer of attraction: physical and emotional. Ain't gonna get the 2nd half of that equation with a stranger.

That said, if Jennifer Lawrence, Mila Kunis, etc, ever come knocking...

No way in hell I pass that up.

Or a cute girl with an Aussie accent...If that happens, I'm up shit creek as no...I probably couldn't pass up that up, even if she was a stranger.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Wardog

Not judging you, mate.

I've done the casual, one-off, plenty of times. Just not with totally random strangers I met the night of. Most have been girls who were friends on some level for a time. Or I was at least on a level of "acquaintance" with them.

But then, I'm one that likes more intense sex. And more intense sex for me comes when you have that bi-layer of attraction: physical and emotional. Ain't gonna get the 2nd half of that equation with a stranger.

Or a cute girl with an Aussie accent...If that happens, I'm up shit creek as no...I probably couldn't pass up that up, even if she was a stranger. So who knows if the opportunity ever presented itself? It hasn't and it's mainly for lack of trying, as bars just really aren't my scene for personal reasons.
0 likes
I don't know. It is a very sexy idea but I can't say that I have ever been in a situation where it could really happen. My sexual encounters have all been planned to some degree. That's not to say all have been relationships, but we communicated and then met with sex being the clear intention so hardly a random encounter. I think I am just lusty enough that I would if the person, time, and circumstances were all right. Not to say I wouldn't second guess myself in hindsight when it was over, but I could definitely see myself doing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Not judging you, mate.

I've done the casual, one-off, plenty of times. Just not with totally random strangers I met the night of. Most have been girls who were friends on some level for a time. Or I was at least on a level of "acquaintance" with them.

Or a cute girl with an Aussie accent...If that happens, I'm up shit creek as no...I probably couldn't pass up that up, even if she was a stranger. So who knows if the opportunity ever presented itself? It hasn't and it's mainly for lack of trying, as bars just really aren't my scene for personal reasons.

I get where you're coming from and it's certainly not for everyone. Would you never consider going to an orgy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does being a teenager on your own for the first time and being in the military count as 'no strings sex?' If so then I have done that and it was not uncommon since I was in a field that was mostly men, at the time. Being one of four women in a company of about one hundred, I had my pick. Those were the days.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No such thing as random for me - every one is fair game and is observed with the same critical eye. With every contact new or old the questions mentally asked are "Would I?, would she?".
Foremost to answer the "Would I?" question must be attractiveness. I have my dislikes as many of us do and then the answer is obviously no. But if I find her attractive, well the fun begins. What's wrong with recreational sex anyway?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This comment might cause offence in some quarters but none is intended - it would be interesting to hear the views of say a young girl who for cultural reasons surprisingly finds herself at her own wedding with a strange man chosen by her parents.
Doubt it could be more random than that, (and pretty awful too I suspect), or that she logs on to Lush.