Sex with random people

last reply
79 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'll not be able to have sex with a totally random person because I believe that sex is the outcome of love, attraction, crush etc.... Such an act would be insensate for me. There has to be some interaction, intimacy or at the least some conversation.... without such a link, sex will be devoid of passion.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore
As a fantasy....oooooh yes!! But in reality it just doesn't do it for me. Not that I disapprove of the concept, I probably just over think things. In fantasy life and much simpler! ;)

i'm in total agreement with cynthia here! in my fantasies i'm one hot tamale, in my real sex life i'm MUCH more modest. there has to be a connection felt with anyone i sleep with and that doesn't form randomly.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
I agree you as a fantasy....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cooooooool... I did come close once at clam bake this guy was so cute and great ass talking to him with my mgr there. when he reach out and touch my arm asking to join him for a walk I knew he was thinking to fuck me and I was ready but no.. Now I have at bars and clubs where I would meet friends of friends and we dance and talked thing happen and we have sex....as you get older you tend not to do this.
Lurker
0 likes
Have been asked on buisness trips but never excepted.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have always had sex with a lot of random people but may not so frequently now.

I know there are risks, but the benefit of pleasure without have to be uncomfortable with him is great.

Rarely, do I stay until morning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's not a rare event at all. I frequently have a quickie with someone on a Friday night out in town earlier in the evening, then we go our own ways. It takes the edge off and lets me stay and party. I usually go home with someone else later. Not quite every weekend but not far off it.
Ungovernable
0 likes
No, not built for that.
English Gentleman
0 likes
most certainly yes, i think i would.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would and have, that kind of encounters are so hot
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Sex with random people, in random beds...is probably not a good idea.

One of the victims looks a bit like Jesse Pinkman, don'tcha think?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh hell yes I love being naked and fucking or getting my hole fucked with a big thick cock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been guilty of a random experience - usually somebody I met at a party. A rough and tumble in a bedroom and back to the party. I cant remember ever going home with him though.
At this time it is only memories. I more than happy with my current arrangements and would refuse any offer now.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Randoms are such fun an exciting risk I'll always take!
Lurker
0 likes
I have a few times pretty fucking total strangers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Difficult for me with out having a connection.
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by Guest
How many of you out there would have sex with a totally random person?
Not a stranger but still a random person.

Example.
Say you see the same person every morning at the coffee shop.
You don't know each others names but are friendly and chatty.
Your both single and attracted to each other in a way.

Then it randomly comes up to just have sex. No relationship or anything just a quick stress reliever.

Would you do it?.

I know I would ;)

Sure, if she was attractive and interested.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, absolutely.. nothing better than just having a good romp in the hay and moving on. No connections ... just enjoying sex together.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I wouldn't call them random, but as I think back, I seem to have had sex with a lot of people I was never in love with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh gee, you mean like pick someone one up in a bar and try and fuck their brains out? Once or twice maybe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not unless they assure me they are random.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes,often,I love a quick fuck at any time,or a good long one too,
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I couldn't ever have sex with a random stranger. I don't get the thrill of it.