Sex Questions

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My F buddy and I started asking each other sex questions and we both got really turned on. Questions about past sex partners, what they have done, what she likes, her fantasy of two cocks. However I have run out of questions. Would you please give me a couple to ask. You guys should also have your partner write down a few questions and you can ask each other. It's fun. Thanks
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
What's a sexual inhibition you might be able to get past with the right encouragement, and another that you'd never be able to talk yourself into?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
What's a sexual inhibition you might be able to get past with the right encouragement, and another that you'd never be able to talk yourself into?

That's a nice one.

In all honesty though, I usually prefer to hear/reveal these things as they come, rather than going through a thorough questionnaire. Otherwise, you can end up knowing each other sexual past and fantasies rather rapidly, and eventually hit a wall regarding all the 'sexual talk'.

Sometimes it's fun to keep some suspense too, like this girl that I was dating last year. I was fairly certain that she was having some bi-sexual fun with her roommate on a regular basis, yet she had a hard time admitting it up-front and I constantly teased her:

"Hmm, you like having me running my tongue all over your sweet pussy? I bet Sandra doesn't do it that well!"

"Tell Sandra to take great care of your pussy! I want it in perfect order next time we meet."

To this day, I'm still not sure if she ever really revealed it explicitly, but it was quite obvious in her responses and it was a fun running gag between us. Plus, it was kinda fun to me when I was meeting her roommate, where I wasn't exactly sure if that girl was sharing a pussy with me (though still quite convinced), and I just went 'maybe, maybe not'.

If you want some inspiration though, you can simply browse the questions that are usually asked on Lush: anal, cumplay, bondage, gangbangs, public sex, etc.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Would you rather have sex while someone attractive is watching you, or would you want to watch someone have sex in front of you?

Would u rather fk urself with a dildo and let me watch or me fuck you with a dildo?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Would you help me pick that outfit if I asked you to?

What’s your favorite part of a girl’s body?

Which part of a girl’s body do you think tattoos look best?

What do you wear when you go to bed?

How do you like a good massage from a girl?

What’s your idea of good foreplay?

What’s your favorite sexual fantasy?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Great questions. Thanks!