Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Dreams, who's got 'em?

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
So, I had an erotic dream for the first time in a long time last night (well, early this morning). It involved a woman who I did not recognize. She wore a green sweater and some kind of white or light grey pants. We talked, or maybe argued, about something. I carried her to a couch (that's an impossibility with my back, BTW), laid her down, pulled up the sweater to suck her small tits. I don't remember pants being removed or putting on a condom, just sliding my covered cock into her pussy and fucking her. Felt nice. My orgasm began to build and then ... wham, I woke up. And, unlike past such dreams, I wasn't cumming in real life. Usually, if I wake up as I'm about to cum in a dream, I cum almost right away in real life, giving my underwear and pjs a nice creamy soaking. But this time it didn't happen. In fact, I got up (it was my usual wake up time anyway) and slipped out to relieve the resulting boner, but couldn't do it. I wasn't that aroused, let alone close to cumming.

I have had erotic dreams like this all of my adult life, though they have tailed off in recent years, probably due to my lower libido. They are part of how I started to discover my bisexuality since they sometimes involved sex with men. Often, I have had them when i haven't cum in a while (which is the case this time) so there may be a physiological or psychological need that's triggering them.

What about others? Do you have erotic dreams? Do they make you cum for real? What kind of sexual activity do you dream about?
Rainbow Warrior
I don't got 'em. I give them. :-)
Active Ink Slinger
They are not on my list of life experiences. However, I am aware many guys have "wet dreams" and I have been the subject involved in more than a few I believe. Particularly as a teen. I have been told how hot I was in bed - and never had that experience with that guy before that time.
Active Ink Slinger
I find I have sexy dreams that I can't remember, but I do wake up wanting
Lurker
I've had a few. I've woke with cum in my shorts a few times. Sometimes I remember the dream, other times, not. I do however, recall one night when I woke to her working my cock as she moaned. I didn't know if I should wake her or let it go. I let it go, but she didn't! I eventually cum from it. Afterwards, she was still working my cock. It didn't feel good after cumming. So I rolled her over into a spoon and put my finger on her clit and she exploded. However, she was asleep through it all. Then I couldn't go back to sleep for awhile!
Active Ink Slinger
I lay in bed this morning with my fingers inside me and orgasmed and orgasmed after a really wicked sexual dream last night.
Active Ink Slinger
I get them all the time, but i dont cum.

I think up some pretty far out shit to be quite honest. Sometimes I think there's something wrong with me, then i come here and realize I'm not alone.