selling your undergarments

last reply
21 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Engineer
0 likes
I recently got interested in the market for selling or buying used under wears of either sexes. People experiment with a lot of stains and scents. So has anyone bought or sold under wears like this? If or if not then also what is your thought on it?
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sold a pair once just for the thrill of it. It was fun and i could do it again
Lurker
0 likes
If if's legal in the UK, I'd sell mine no problem
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I wouldn't sell mine to guys, but I have traded my panties/thongs with other bi-sexual women and lesbians I've met online.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Don't even attempt asking me to sell my Looney Tunes boxers, especially my Yosemite Sam and Tasmanian Devil drawers.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never bought or sold my panties. Though I am sure there is a very large market for this.
Would I sell them? Hmmm maybe. I never really gave it much thought. I guess it depends on what the buyer is willing to pay for them.
What I would be more likely to do is send a pair of my panties to a special friend if he/she wanted them. Though, they would have to be very very special.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never sold any underwear but have often been asked for them following a night of passion. Usually they were given freely. More often than not they were replaced with a far more erotic pair for me to wear.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I wouldn't sell mine to guys, but I have traded my panties/thongs with other bi-sexual women and lesbians I've met online.

Is that a common thing or very unique to a few women?
Story Verifier
0 likes
There's money to be made here.

This pair of Queen Victoria's was sold at auction last year for £12,090!

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
The Engineer
0 likes
Well nice to read so many good comments....keep them coming. Also a small announcement, we have a underwear market named group for the same purpose. Hope everyone would show support there too.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by AjayP

Is that a common thing or very unique to a few women?

As with everything sexual, there's a subculture online for every kink conceivable. When I was on MySpace years ago, this teenaged lesbian from Texas saw my modeling pictures and developed a huge crush on me. We became friends and she begged me to send her my used panties. This was the first time I'd ever heard of doing this, but she was really hot, so I agreed to send her mine if she'd send me hers, so we traded. I later discovered other girls who did this, but I was always wary that it might be guys who were posing as girls, so I only traded with girls who could prove to my satisfaction that they were real. I quit doing it after I sent out mine a couple times and never received any in trade.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I have hand-sewn Hello Kitty underwear (long story). I am nearly positive no one wants them, even if they were free. But I am pretty fond of them.
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
I probably watch WAAAYYYY too much Investigation Discovery - but I would not want to give anyone the opportunity to plant my DNA evidence somewhere!!

Joking. Kind of.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
I have hand-sewn Hello Kitty underwear (long story). I am nearly positive no one wants them, even if they were free. But I am pretty fond of them.

Well....if they really are hand-sewn (preferably in Japan)....and clean, and in a nice gift box lined with several $50.00 bills....then I will buy them.....for $5.00 plus postage. But they have to match my dress :
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Shannon3K

Well....if they really are hand-sewn (preferably in Japan)....and clean, and in a nice gift box lined with several $50.00 bills....then I will buy them.....for $5.00 plus postage. But they have to match my dress :

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In dealing with a few disasters over the years in the New Orleans area the organizations collecting clothing usually will not accept used underwear. Some stopped accepting used clothing of any kind.

I have never bought used underwear. I have bought a few short denim skirt because I could not find them in the stores. And needed them in a hurry. I washed them in a mild bleach with my whites.

I guess if I was in bad need or had a fetish I would. They could be washed and sanitized. I will never fault any ones fetish, as long as it does not involve hurting an unwilling participant or underage or any thing else grossly illegal.

Even those I don't approve of.

Brandie
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Show me the money!
Lurker
0 likes
I'd buy lingerie and wear it if I get them sold for quite a good price
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
nah, can't see myself doing that.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sold, no, but I've given some away. They make a nice place to write a phone number.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Where I live, I think this is not a huge business... I know some men buy used shoes online, on the sites where you can sell the clothes you don't want anymore. But I don't know about underwear. Nobody's ever contacted me to buy mine, I think I'd do it for fun (and money).