Sadly

last reply
3 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sadly, I do. It's been rough and I try to get over it but sometimes I think it won't pass and I'll always still have feelings for him. He was my first love.... And as slutty as I have become since him no guy has taken his place
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by xLlama_
Sadly, I do. It's been rough and I try to get over it but sometimes I think it won't pass and I'll always still have feelings for him. He was my first love.... And as slutty as I have become since him no guy has taken his place

Did you mean for the title of your thread to be longer?

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I think she meant to reply to some other guy's thread about fantasizing about an ex. Perhaps she hasn't gotten the hang of the forums just yet.

If you wanna reply to a topic, simply click it and hit reply. If you find yourself entering a subject line, then you're creating your own thread instead of replying to an inquiry. Hope this helps.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I think she meant to reply to some other guy's thread about fantasizing about an ex. Perhaps she hasn't gotten the hang of the forums just yet.

If you wanna reply to a topic, simply click it and hit reply. If you find yourself entering a subject line, then you're creating your own thread instead of replying to an inquiry. Hope this helps.

Top stuff. That rogue "New Topic" button within threads still catches me out sometimes.

The still applies, though.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************