Right or left-handed?

last reply
225 replies
18.3k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right-handed apart from playing golf and fishing... racket sports right-handed.

Life is not a rehearsal!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I grew up right handed, but have learned that there's some things I do a great deal better left-handed. My parents signed me up for martial arts classes when I was 4, and I trained for nearly 2 decades. I hit hardest with my right arm, but I have faster twitch reactions for blocking with my left. Then in the Army I learned I'm left-eye dominant which was... surprising. So I had to learn how to shoot with my left hand to keep from having to contort myself around my rifle.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Left handed. Only write left handed. I stroke with my right, but my cock curves to the right.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

I'm right-handed, but my identical twin is left-handed. My younger sister is left-handed too.

Easily amused
0 likes

Lefty. And may I point out my True Love started this thread? So jarring and cool to see her lovely avatar again.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

1 like

Neither. I write equally badly with both hands. I’m right side dominant but do loads of tasks the left handed way and have no natural sense of left and right. 😂

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Right mostly. Left for some tasks where it makes sense (picking something up that's closer to my left side), but it is definitely not my normal.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One

**Smile, it's free therapy**
2 likes

I am "cross-dominant".

Left hand:

Write, brush my teeth, hold my phone and fork and also punch with my left hand.

Right hand:

Write (but not as well), play golf, brush my hair, open doors and 😈

When running I also push off with my right foot, but kick with my left.

I seem to write a story every 1.5 years on average.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Ambidextrous but 'encouraged' at school to write with the other, as in my day, (giving an indication of age !), we still used fountain pens and it was very easy to smudge wet ink when scribing with the left. However, in matters of an intimate nature, left is predominant. Very helpful when lying alongside one's partner. She uses her right hand to arouse me and I use my left hand (and digits thereof !).

0 likes

Ambidextrous with many things, but writing sucks.