Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Remote control sex toys, via apps - Would you... and with?

last reply
13 replies
2.1k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I was reading a story on USA Today about a remote control sex toy, which was or could be controlled by a phone app.

Some of these apps can be used by yourself, while having sex with your significant other, maybe across the table at a restaurant for some naughty fun, or even anywhere in the world, if you are connected to the internet.

Which got me wondering, if you would try it, with one of your Lush Friends, or someone else?

The ones that I have seen so far for men are similar to a fleshlight, so not very inconspicuous. The ladies ones, at least some of them appear concealable.

I guess if they made a bluetooth cock ring or something, it would be smaller, for guys.

Anyway back to the original question; Would you? and if so who?
Mana wahine
0 likes
I'd control your sex toys. What's your bluetooth thing? And also what's your credit card number and security code? You know, for the orgasm control.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe in a few special cases but mostly I think they are for close proximity use, at least with me.
Ungovernable
0 likes
No...but never say never?
0 likes
Fucktoy would control vibe in me while he saw spinning.
It was fun.

I would most definitely allow SimplyJohn have the remote control.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Our vibe egg would be fun to remote control while the wife and I where at work in separate cities 25 miles apart !!
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Definitely - a quick press of a button - I would love to have my man say he was thinking about me during the day and as I drove up to the house to meet him mmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Someone buy me that, and you can control as much as you please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I have at least two dozen different types of remote control vibrators ranging from eggs & bullets to various venus butterfly units as well as quite a few of the more impressive luxury types. I and several women have had a ton of fun using them when heading out to dinner, concerts or even at shopping malls. I currently only have 2 that are Bluetooth capable but I by far prefer (and the gals agree) the Ohmybod with both the remote control and music activation features. Read my one story "bringing out naughty Lauren" for a fun example of how much fun these can be. I'm into long term flirtation and foreplay and these toys make that sort of thing fun, sexy and so hot for both of you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not and I would not.

I would likely become his slave in a single evening out.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I am a cam model, but I also have several online relationships (aside from camming) all with different guys and girls. I have several Nora's and other remote vibrating toys that connect with a guys Max 2 or a girls Lush. All with different patterns so that I get to experience each man or woman differently. Good review of a lot of the toys I use here https://chaturbate.careers/best-lovense-toys-for-cam-models/ Sometimes I just leave it connected via the app and I get unexpected surprises of vibrations that catch me off guard, even sometimes when I am out and about smile but thats all part of the fun of it ;)

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I'm a performer on cam too and I agree Lovense has some amazing remote control toys. I don't think you could be a webcam model without using them nowadays. I am now trying their Gravity Bluetooth thrusting and vibrating dildo. Wow, what a toy. I also use the Lovense 4K AI Webcam, which is amazing as I don't have to adjust my cam manually, I can use hand gestures and it will follow me around the screen. It's awesome. Check out https://webcammodel.careers/lovense-webcam-the-4k-ai-webcam-for-ultimate-live-streaming/ for more information on it if you are interested.