Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kim O.... Thanks for the memories
0 likes
Yes I do, wrote about him in one of my stories. "Old House"
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
Oh yeah, what a douche bag he was...and I was a fool!!!! Taught me valuable lessons though, I give him credit for that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do. How values and objectives have changed over the years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How could I forget her? a luscious curvy country girl with unbelievable huge breasts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am sure everyone does.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I most definitely remember her like it was yesterday and she still comes to mind often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never meant to be, he was a great guy, but not meant for me..
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was six years old. I called her on the phone and as soon as I recognized her voice, I started singing Love Me Tender. She hung up on me before I finished.
Lurker
0 likes
I remember her and think her often.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yes I do. They are.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yep.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, vividly. A beautiful red head. My heart still beats a little faster when I think of her.

A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

First love was a girl I met in a bar when I came home from college. She offered to come up the next weekend. It lasted for about a year and then she wanted to see other people. Thrn we got back which was a mistake. She went back to school. Ended up sleeping with a few guts from class. She told me that she was finding other guys attractive too. I told her, that that's OK as long as she wasn't sleeping with them. She told me, she kind of was.

If that happened now. I would have been more accepting. But she was only the second woman I had sex with and the first I really loved.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes. Cindy E. if you out there, I want to know how your are doing. I still have that pic when we were in college of you and me in my parents' backyard.