Login

Recommendations For STD Tests

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Planned Parenthood has lost some funding sources & the cost of basic STD test there have near doubled. The price given to me last winter was over $200. This is close to what the clinic my GP Dr works at charges. Whats other recent experience with cost and availability for STD/STI tests?
0 likes
You can Google STD testing, add your city and that should bring up a few suggestions.
The lowest for me when I did that was $103. There's even some free places but I'm iffy when it comes to free test.
I'd rather pay for medical services.

Googled your location w / the above suggestion and it seems that it's more costly around where you live.
I unfortunately have no helpful suggestions. All I can say is I guess you'll have to save up for such a test.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks. For some reasonI thought there would be more interest in this subject.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You have at least fifteen free clinics in your area several affiliated with hospitals and at least three through urgent care facilities. Why not give them a call and find out what they charge! There’s nothing wrong with going somewhere that gives free testing! They have to be approved by the state before they can do testing! Good luck