Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reason for your last breakup.

last reply
27 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes

What was the primary reason for your last breakup?

4 votes remaining
Women only: His infidelity (2 votes) 50%
Women: His financial irresponsibility (0 votes) 0%
Women: His sexual inadequacies (0 votes) 0%
Women: His family or friends (1 vote) 25%
Men: Her infidelity (0 votes) 0%
Men: Her financial irresponsibility (0 votes) 0%
Men: Lack of sex/other sexual issues (1 vote) 25%
Men: Her family or friends (0 votes) 0%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just thought this would make an interesting poll.
Thank you for participating.

Please comment as desired.
Smut-slinging slut
0 likes
My true feeling were revealed to me at the least opportune moment and I realized that if I stayed in his orbit I'd suffocate him. I couldn't bear to do that so I ended it and literally ran away.
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Marx Sister
0 likes
Honestly, I don't know. My running theory is that she wanted to devote more time to one or two of her other partners, and I was the lowest priority. Our relationship was largely based on sex, so it kind of makes sense. Also I ratcheted up the speed on the relationship elevator by accident at one point, which may have been a catalyst for the aforementioned cause.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was not given any options , that person decided without giving me reasons or reasonable, emailed me it's over , blessed that person silently without uttering a word and walked away .
0 likes
First and only breakup because I've chosen to not be in another relationship since I broke up w/ Ex when I was 16yrs young and he was 22.

He did nothing wrong, I just couldn't careless to be in a relationship.

We started dating when I was 15yrs young and he was 21.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by smilewithhappiness
I was not given any options , that person decided without giving me reasons or reasonable, emailed me it's over , blessed that person silently without uttering a word and walked away .

Lush only allows nine responses, I would have added (I was dumped) if I could have.

F
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Got a permanent job away from where my internship was located. The only real break-up I had was in college; he was trophy hunter and just wanted to bed me. Once he got what he wanted, no longer had any interest in me - moved to another woman to bed. Only ex-boy friend that I haven't remained friends and in contact with.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She found someone else before telling me she wanted a divorce.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hasabrain2

Lush only allows nine responses, I would have added (I was dumped) if I could have.

F

I never meant you didn't give me options , i meant that person didn't gave me option to clear things ! Yes You're right i was dumped .
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
She went to grad school 1,200 miles away and we drifted apart till she told me she was going to marry her internship mentor (who was over twice her age).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm really surprised this is not getting more responses. Everyone has had break-ups.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
I've only had one relationship. About six months in, I had a breakdown unrelated to her and shut myself off from the world. She met a lovely woman and they are happily married.
living dead girl
0 likes
My last breakup wasn't a very serious relationship at the time I was 18 and not looking for anything serious ( Having just ended a 3 year relationship not that long ago ) and told him this.. I didn't have much in common with him and I was also very up front about the fact that I was going to be seeing others...but as it turned out I ended up meeting someone who I had more in common with.
Resident Otaku
0 likes
Without going into too much detail, he was doing unpleasant things to me whilst I was on medication that basically knocked me out. I didn't know for certain but I then found pictures of a woman he met on his stag do with her tits out, and also photos taken at his friend's house a month later so I asked for a divorce on that reason alone. I found the pictures of myself on his hard drive a year later when I was clearing out his things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She wanted a commitment from me and I wasn't ready so she moved on. I didn't realize at the time that she had given me a silent ultimatum.
0 likes
I wasn’t really in a relationship with the one guy. I just wanted to lose my virginity. We had sex a few times. I never had an orgasm with him and he didn’t care. Plus, he didn’t care about me in general. So I just told him one day I was moving on and he didn’t care and that was that.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by NovCyn999
I wasn’t really in a relationship with the one guy. I just wanted to lose my virginity. We had sex a few times. I never had an orgasm with him and he didn’t care. Plus, he didn’t care about me in general. So I just told him one day I was moving on and he didn’t care and that was that.

Girl, that's bad pussy investment, as well as a bad investment in general. Find you someone who cares enough to make you cum, and cares about you, and wants to be in your life.
0 likes
I was fifteen. After six weeks, she found someone she liked better.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
]i think that to have a breakup, one must first have a "serious relationship". So far I have avoided both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She mislead me about being " out " and hid me from her friends and family she never wanted me to meet her friends and deffinatly not her family , so basically she was dishonest
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She had fury inside her that I was unable to quell.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
He tripped and his dick fell in a hole
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Mine is not there...distance
Easily amused
0 likes
Quote by bria_xo
He tripped and his dick fell in a hole

Fell in a hole or fell in a ho? smile

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Constant Gardener
0 likes
She claimed that she thought I was falling head over heels for her. She said she could see 'it' in my eyes when I would look at her. (I wasn't - we were less than 2 months into dating at that point - but I probably could have if given another 8 or 9 months in her company).

I think she was afflicted with head over heels syndrome - and it unnerved her. I was merely complimentary towards her and acting as a very interested gentleman, with plenty of sexual chemistry emanating from each of us towards one another.

At that time, she was just five or six months out of her third divorce (inside of 5 years).

This was over 15 years ago. She and I reconnected about a year later and have since become fairly good friends (sometimes with benefits) and I've witnessed her date/live with - about 30 to 40 other men over the last 13 or so years. She uses online dating websites to meet men and sometimes other avenues (has paid several thou$and to a few Matchmaker type outfits to set her up with matrimonial candidates).

I've seen her fall hard for 3 or 4 other men (all turned out to be unavailable, either married or just out playboying around). The other men, she'd spot yellow and red flags fairly quickly (as she supposed with me) and then politely set them on the curb and she'd then take a break from dating (a few weeks to a few months).

She's a nice person, but became gunshy after her last two brief failed marriages (which she admits she rushed into out of a fear of growing older and being alone). She doesn't drink to excess nor use drugs and has a good head on her shoulders about most things not involving men/relationships.

She knows she's vulnerable to being played and she loves to fuck, so she has to be careful and not get financially suckered (last two marriages really worked her over).

I've never witnessed her go for longer than 4 months as a single person without climbing back up on that saddle and trying to test drive a new horse. She is persistent and hopeful, I'll give her that much.

Maybe she'll find that White Knight on the white steed to come to her emotional rescue. I hope so.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.