People in Uniform

last reply
17 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hot or not Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, and why?
Lurker
0 likes
Those uniforms don't actually do much for me, probably because I'm not into super fit guys and I don't like the seriousness. For me it's CHEFS, police officers(I don't see it as the same), Firemen and FOOTBALL players.....
Lurker
0 likes
I wear a uniform and honestly don't see the 'wow' reaction ever! Or certainly very rarely.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I find ALL totally disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Only one uniform for me girls Beach Volleyball. Serve it to me, I'm open.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I nurse a dream of fucking a senior lady police officer in her dress on her office table. ha ha ha
Neel
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jessicaheart696
Those uniforms don't actually do much for me, probably because I'm not into super fit guys and I don't like the seriousness. For me it's CHEFS, police officers(I don't see it as the same), Firemen and FOOTBALL players.....

I'm laughing at the list of guys you don't consider super fit particularly football players - not disagreeing, just laughing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jeremiahbull

I'm laughing at the list of guys you don't consider super fit particularly football players - not disagreeing, just laughing.

That does sound kind of funny looking back at it *face palm*. I don't see very many(or any) naked football players, I know they are very fit but they are also big, bulky, hairy, sweaty men, which I like. When I think of soldier I think of clean shaved, super toned muscles. I know police are supposed to be in great shape but in reality...come on! I just live in my own little fantasy world silly.... Any really over here all men are sexy ha ha! And just as a side note: I should probably put the red wine away for the night....
Lurker
0 likes
Didn't we just have this thread? Or did I try to reply and the reply didn't post?

Anyway!

I don't - I use to . . . but then I married a guy who re-upped and now it's just not a thrill at all. Military uniforms, especially, represent the government to me - and not some sort of hot sexiness underneath.

In fact, most soldiers I know are too young and immature to be remotely attractive. They might have nice glutes - but their attitudes suck dick.

Maybe it's because I see guys around here in cammo all the time: hunting + rednecks.
0 likes
I'm attracted to Marines and Soliders

Marines- They are my favorite military branch - Once A Marine always a Marine

Army- My Best Friend in the world is one smile
Lurker
0 likes
I think the Marines uniforms is the most dressy of them all. And yes I do like to see a man in his uniform...
Lurker
0 likes
Having worn a uniform of one type or another for a good portion of my adult life, I don't fall for the lure and mystique of them. I think some people look good in a uniform, and others do not. Simply having on a uniform IMO does not make the person look good, or sexy. They CAN look good or sexy, but IMO it is more than the uniform. It is their shape, face, and other qualities, not simply putting the uniform on.

I also don't tend to be attracted to women wearing unaltered Military or utilitarian uniforms. I don't think in general they really flatter the average female's form. But that is just me. (Not talking "schoolgirl" or similar "outfits" that are uniforms.... I think most get my meaning.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me women in RAF is the best or a women in a lab coat with nothing else on is sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me - it is a Nurse in uniform.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What can I say....?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When I was in San Antonio a female marine had her way with me. I must admit she looked just as fine out of her uniform as she did in it.
My parnter is a nurse. Her uniform is like a beautians. Sexy NOT!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I wear ABUs every day. They don't do much for me. Guys sometimes look good in service dress, but they'd look better in civilian formalwear.