Login

pegging anyone?

last reply
17 replies
3.1k views
1 watcher
6 likes
Rookie Scribe
Guys, ever had it happen? Did you like it? Would you do it again?
Girls, ever pegged a guy? How was it? Do it again?
Active Ink Slinger
I'm a guy and have been 'pegged' many times, by one particular woman. I've had partners use sex toys on me but one lady had always had a fantasy of using a strap-on so it was an obvious progression. For me, the anticipation of it was more of a turn on than the actual act. I didn't find it as intimate as simply using a dildo. Having said that, the role reversal and having the woman dominate me and treat me a sex doll was incredible. The strap on she would use had a vibrating bullet that sat in a pouch against her clit, so she always had a wild orgasm as she was fucking me.
Active Ink Slinger
I did it with a previous partner many times and enjoyed it. Have not tried with my current partner but I think she would be really good at it. You really just have to try (finding the right person, toy(s), position(s), etc) and see for yourself.
Active Ink Slinger
Pretty regularly. It takes a few times to find the optimum way of maximising pleasure. My gf has found this and after she has finished she gets the real thing.
Active Ink Slinger
I have had it more than once by more than one girl. I enjoyed it greatly. Had huge orgasms that I crave now. I need to find a new girl who's into this. Plus I get to fuck her when she is done!!!! Best time ever!!!
Lurker
I would love to try smile
Active Ink Slinger
I've done it after i got divorced.

Met up with a nice swedish girl (who was a few years younger than me) from a site that unfortunately went down. But we meet up whenever I am in Stockholm on business and we end up having a lot of fun. She is absolutely insatiable and loves to be the one being the dominant one. We've had quite a few kinky experiences. I'll be meeting her again next month! biggrin
Lurker
I've a gorgeous long strappy ?
Rookie Scribe
i've never done it but it is something i would be interested into trying
The Bee's Knees
i've never pegged a guy and really have no desire to do so. i guess if it were a long held fantasy of his i could oblige.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
My wife likes to peg me with her Feeldoe when I crossdress for her!
Rookie Scribe

My wife lets me dress and I love it just can't get her to peg me.

Advanced Wordsmith

Quote by anal_slut356
Guys, ever had it happen? Did you like it? Would you do it again?
Girls, ever pegged a guy? How was it? Do it again?

Yes, I used several times a strap-on with my bf. I love to do it, very exciting, very dominating. And yes, I will do it again! 😊

Rookie Scribe

Been a huge turn on for me lately. Would love to experience it

I've fucked my husband with my vibrating dildo. does that count? He also enjoys me slipping 1 or 2 fingers into his ass when I go down on him.

Active Ink Slinger

Likes Being Pegged !!!

Active Ink Slinger

FYI, there are pegging groups on Lush.

Active Ink Slinger

Always Seeking To Be Pegged !!!