Partners giving blowjobs to other men

last reply
6 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once watched an episode of Californication, where it was expressed that "blowjobs are like handshakes" and that the bf shouldn't be offended or felt like he was cheated on basically. I later read an article on the internet saying the same thing. That sex is now so open between people and in society than what it used to be, and certain sexual activities between people should be more openly accepted.

So my questions to the crowd are:

Girls) Do you think it's ok to give men other than your partner blowjobs because you enjoy doing the act and want to, and feel your partner should accept it?

Guys) Are you ok with your partner giving another guy a blowjob just simply because she enjoys it and wants to?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wanted to answer and add that I am fine with what my gf sticks in her mouth and if she wants to suck another guys dick then she is welcome to.
Lurker
0 likes
my bf and I have a very open relationship, he is fine with me sucking cock among other things, and we couldn't be happier
Lurker
0 likes
I would be perfectly fine with my wife sucking a nice cock when she wanted. She goes home with me so a casual blow job is nothing to get worried about. I understand there is a difference between casual sex and love. I know there are those that cannot accept that there is a difference though.
0 likes
That is like sleeping around w/unprotected sex then asking if I am fine with getting AIDS & STDs and spreading it? I am pretty open to whatever someone wants to do in a relationship EXCEPT when it comes to the possibility of spreading STDS. If you don't have it, you don't want it, and I get a little paranoid or pissed off. I'm sorry, it seems kinda a silly thing to say something about bjs being like handshakes. No they are nothing alike. I am concerned enough with germs, but a handshake means something different to me. I would think if someone gave head as a greeting, they would do other things, too. I am happy with my bf. I LOVE giving oral and so does he, so we are good. A dick may be a dick - anyone can go around screwing anyone. Sorry if that sounds crude. I know that is your kink, but you keep posting asking these things that have to do with this and you asked, so this just my take on it. What makes that person special -or what makes the other person feel special -or the relationship if it is so common?

I have dated and have enough experience in dating, both casual and serious, so I do not commit unless I am willing to be faithful. It is something I do not take lightly. No one forces me to commit. I know if I was and did that it would "hurt" them. I like playing and things, but not those games.

Being open or watching does not have to mean sharing. I guess we are just selfish bastards that way. 'Sure openess can mean a lot of things, but an open relationship like that is not my desire when I am happy with what I have. The other kinks we have works for me. He would NOT like this~ not at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jason2013
I once watched an episode of Californication, where it was expressed that "blowjobs are like handshakes" and that the bf shouldn't be offended or felt like he was cheated on basically. I later read an article on the internet saying the same thing. That sex is now so open between people and in society than what it used to be, and certain sexual activities between people should be more openly accepted.

So my questions to the crowd are:

Guys) Are you ok with your partner giving another guy a blowjob just simply because she enjoys it and wants to?

Are you serious "Californication"? ok for one thing the question does offend me and my gf and I'm pretty sure she will agree to me on this because there is no way she will ever do that and no it is not ok to give some random guy or any guy a blowjob. I notice a few that said it is ok for their wives to some random guy a blowjob and I get tired of hearing its ok and no I do not think its a ok, its a shame to see that.

So my answer to this question is and again a big no there is a person who would do that which is prostitution
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now that I am married I am ok with her giving a blow jobs if she is sure that it ends there. Although we do want a family someday It had just better be mine.
Lurker
0 likes
This probably isn't exactly answering the spirit of the question, but I like to fantasize about seeing my husband suck another man's cock. However, I don't think I would handle it well if it really happened.

If my hubby gave me carte blanche to dole out blowjobs to whomever I like, I would probably be a bit upset that he wasn't more "possessive" regarding my oral favors. I also don't think I'd take advantage of it. I can't remember the last time I've seen a man and thought "Wow, I really want his cock down my throat!" Although, I could see a case where I might want to treat a male friend on a special occasion (if I could be sure that was as far as it would go).