Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nudist and Naturist Resorts. Do You Use Them?

last reply
10 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you tried them, use them regularly, which ones, why do you use those, what do you enjoy when there?
Lurker
0 likes
We spent a week one time at a resort in Florida. Clothing was not an option. First timers were allowed in swim wear the first day, but were expected to go nude after that. This place was adults only. Sex happened all the time, however during daylight hours, it was mandatory to keep it indoors as air traffic flying over could cause problems. Every night at 9 there was a dance. Men went nude. Women either could go in nude or in lingerie. Of course it was dark by then and people were screwing all over the place. We loved it, but it did exhaust us. One night we stayed together in the room just to rest.
We went because we had started going nude around the house and on the boat. We wanted to experiment be totally free with it. Plus, we were swinging pretty heavy at the time so off we went. There aren't many nudist resorts like that. Many of them seem to cater to families. We wanted to have fun. Looked at many websites, that was the only one that listed adult activities and no children.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have a lifestyle campground not too far away. We visit a few times a year. It's really not a 100% match with our tastes, but it's fun if we take our own friends and don't rely on meeting people there to play with. We've talked to a few people who were there to enjoy the nudity only but most are there to participate in relationships with others. Even though we would like a place that more closely suits our style, it's better than staying home and doing nothing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been to Hedonism II in Jamaica - plenty of nudity throughout the resort. I've also been to numerous topless and nude beaches in Europe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
... Even though we would like a place that more closely suits our style, it's better than staying home and doing nothing.

"Let not perfection be the enemy of good enough."
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No, I just peek over the fence with a pair of binoculars.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have...no big deal

Life is not a rehearsal!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chubswing
We spent a week one time at a resort in Florida. Clothing was not an option. First timers were allowed in swim wear the first day, but were expected to go nude after that. This place was adults only. Sex happened all the time, however during daylight hours, it was mandatory to keep it indoors as air traffic flying over could cause problems. Every night at 9 there was a dance. Men went nude. Women either could go in nude or in lingerie. Of course it was dark by then and people were screwing all over the place. We loved it, but it did exhaust us. One night we stayed together in the room just to rest.
We went because we had started going nude around the house and on the boat. We wanted to experiment be totally free with it. Plus, we were swinging pretty heavy at the time so off we went. There aren't many nudist resorts like that. Many of them seem to cater to families. We wanted to have fun. Looked at many websites, that was the only one that listed adult activities and no children.

Where could one find a place like this? I've also been looking at nudist resorts but they've all been pretty strict on behavior. The wife and I want to go somewhere where we can be free to do what we wish without.. ya know, legal repercussions. We just wanna fuck on a blanket under a tree and not care who sees us. Texas apparently used to have a private campground that used to allow pretty much anything, but that was before my time and I haven't seen anything since.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

We don't have such a thing where I live otherwise I would consider trying one.