Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nudest.

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
My younger brother 22 (almost 23) lives with me and he loves to be nude around the house. My parents and I were never nudists why does he like to wear no clothing???

it makes it hard for my GF and I to have sex, it makes it awkward for us when she is over and he is around naked... *could it be because he is bisexual?*

For the record I am bi too*
You really need an agony aunt for this?

"Bro."

"What?"

"Put some fucking clothes on!"
Quote by Liz
You really need an agony aunt for this?

"Bro."

"What?"

"Put some fucking clothes on!"

Quote by DENDude
My younger brother 22 (almost 23) lives with me and he loves to be nude around the house. My parents and I were never nudists why does he like to wear no clothing???

it makes it hard for my GF and I to have sex, it makes it awkward for us when she is over and he is around naked... *could it be because he is bisexual?*

For the record I am bi too*

I'm not sure why him liking to be naked around the house, with his older brother and his girlfriend, would make him bisexual?

Agree with above- if it bothers you/her, then simply tell him that it's your roof, and your rules
I am no expert but I'd guess that nudism doesn't have any correlation to sexual orientation... so let's consider some other reasons why he likes to be nude...

Without knowing more, it's hard to tell - but maybe it's one of these:

1) You didn't mention - but maybe he doesn't own any clothes?
2) Maybe he is applying to be a nude model and wants to practice for the interview?
3) Does he have a nice cock and body? Maybe it's a rather direct approach to stealing your GF?
4) Did this start on his birthday? Maybe he is taking the phrase "birthday suit" a bit too literal and feels the "suit" part means he is really dressed up?
5) Maybe he is working with an improv troupe experimenting with imaginary clothing?
6) The last time he wore clothing... did you make fun of what he was wearing? Maybe this is his way of getting back at you?
Lots of us enjoy nudism for its own sake! Why don't you just get your own place?
Quote by chatnstroke
I am no expert but I'd guess that nudism doesn't have any correlation to sexual orientation... so let's consider some other reasons why he likes to be nude...

Without knowing more, it's hard to tell - but maybe it's one of these:

1) You didn't mention - but maybe he doesn't own any clothes?
2) Maybe he is applying to be a nude model and wants to practice for the interview?
3) Does he have a nice cock and body? Maybe it's a rather direct approach to stealing your GF?
4) Did this start on his birthday? Maybe he is taking the phrase "birthday suit" a bit too literal and feels the "suit" part means he is really dressed up?
5) Maybe he is working with an improv troupe experimenting with imaginary clothing?
6) The last time he wore clothing... did you make fun of what he was wearing? Maybe this is his way of getting back at you?

LOL you forgot his clothing designer may have been the same one as who designed The Emperors New Clothes....

"The Emperor's New Clothes" (Danish: Kejserens nye Klæder) is a short tale by Hans Christian Andersen about two weavers who promise an emperor a new suit of clothes that is invisible to those who are unfit for their positions, stupid, or incompetent. When the Emperor parades before his subjects in his new clothes, no one dares to say that he doesn't see any suit of clothes until a child cries out, "But he isn't wearing anything at all!" The tale has been translated into over a hundred languages.[1]
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Lots of us enjoy nudism for its own sake! Why don't you just get your own place?

Actually, he said the brother lives with him, not he lives with the brother, so I assume it would be the brother who would be getting his own place.

I'd likely be a nudist indoors as well if my place was more private and my wife didn't object. I'm having some skin issues and find most clothes uncomfortable. I wear, soft long sleeved Ts and sweat pants at home now, but often go in just briefs and t-shirt in the summer.