nude driving or road sex

last reply
53 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
In the past I've had plenty of blowjobs while driving. Also have gone for drives at night and thrown all clothing in the back seat. Done that by myself and with others. Anyone else have anything that they have done on the road?
0 likes
Too dangerous, that coming from someone has rear ended someone twice. Both times sucked, and getting a BJ, wouldn't be worth it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, my hubby dared me to put the top down on my car, take my clothes off, ( except for my shoes) and go for a drive.
Since the reward was worth the feat, I accepted the challenge. It was frightening at first, but the endorphins kicked in and I loved it, i did over 20 miles before I came home.
Plus, the celebration of my feat was really worth it...
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've driven naked, got pulled over. That was the best conversation I've ever had with a cop. I've also gotten "Road Head" which didn't distract my driving as much as you'd think it would. They were two of my favorite experiences ever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Road head yes. Amount of distraction and danger is really going to vary depending on those involved.

Haven't driven naked but I have wanted to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TylerStark
I've driven naked, got pulled over. That was the best conversation I've ever had with a cop. I've also gotten "Road Head" which didn't distract my driving as much as you'd think it would. They were two of my favorite experiences ever.

Surely you didn't cum! I'd be all over the road if I was cumming.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Surely you didn't cum! I'd be all over the road if I was cumming.

There may have been a minor swerve, but not really. I have an unfortunate amount of self-control.
Lurker
0 likes
Not nude driving, sexy lingerie driving. I've given road sex, (the usual, sucking while he drove) he was bummed about having to use such self control...it ruined the orgasm for him. We hit it again once we got to the hotel. lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've driven with my top pulled down from my breasts so that they were visible to truckers and other motorists as well as had my skirt hiked up over my hips as well so truckers could see my pussy as well. As far as road sex goes, I've sucked cock while riding down the road with a guy; been fucked in the back seat of a car while going down the road by both men and women. I"ve also been fingered many times while both riding and driving as well as played with cock and pussy while driving. I've also both sucked cock and fucked at rest areas.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never driven or even considered driving nude. However, I have given a blowjob while the person was driving - always love blowjobs but was afraid for this one plus there really isn't allot of room to manuever, if you know what I mean.
Lurker
0 likes
The temp hit 95 today and I have a one hour drive from work to home. It was three hours before sunset and I decided to remove my pants as I drove on the Interstate. Traffic was heavy so I relaxed and enjoyed the drive. I like going to the nude beach and I love the feeling of freedom nudity provides.
Lurker
0 likes
i've given road many times, and have rode on the back of a motorcycle topless a few times, but have never driven nude. sounds like fun
Lurker
0 likes
Have received BJ's while driving a few times - best was years ago when I had this old station wagon and the front seat was open and connected. Have also enjoyed fingering my passenger seat GF while I drove. And while I have not done it in awhile, certainly many times had sex in the car (not driving though lol). Best was a time years ago - girl I was seeing - late at night - we pulled behind this little strip mall - she was riding me when a cop car pulled up along side - guessing he was just doing a routine check. He looked over - she was still on me, me in her - as we both looked over in a bit of shock - he just nodded, slight smile - then thankfully he drove off... and we continued... lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have given a many a blowjob while driving down the highway. Typically ends up with an impromptu pulling off to the side of the road. That could get dangerous and distracting.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I've driven and ridden both topless and nude. It was fun. Late night motorcycle rides topless and nude also. The seat got slick a few times!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have had the interstate delight a few times, but once wife dropped her pants and climbed on me while driving a country road. Unreal how hard it was to drive and pump her.
Lurker
0 likes
A while back I was on quite a long drive when I spilled a drink all over me. The upholstery of the seat would dry off easily but my skirt and undies wouldn't. So I took off everything below the belt and went along that way. No one ever noticed, thank goodness
Lurker
0 likes
A while back I was on quite a long drive when I spilled a drink all over me. The upholstery of the seat would dry off easily but my skirt and undies wouldn't. So I took off everything below the belt and went along that way. No one ever noticed, thank goodness
Lurker
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been topless or naked in a car lots of times. The scariest time was after a couple of guys tied me down and fucked me in the bed of their truck. After we fucked they drove across Houston leaving me tied up in the back for all the truckers to see. It was the middle of the night but I was still seen by a bunch of people.
Lurker
0 likes
I have gotten a hand job several times over the years, its relaxing
Lurker
0 likes
I have gotten a hand job several times over the years, its relaxing
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've given bj's to boys driving when I was younger (and stupider!) A bunch of us college girls on the way to Florida on spring-break took turns standing up through the open sunroof topless, and I've ridden nude in the front seat for nearly an hour while we were driving through southern Utah.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have gone down on a few guys whilst they were driving.
The most interesting experience was in a coupe and he was getting close so slowed down on a motorway. We were overtaken but I don't believe anybody noticed what was happening until a tourist coach overtook us. Obviously the driver had seen us as he tooted the horn and we had about 60 eyes observing the show. I was not game to remove my head and improve their view and swallowed his entire load before they were passed us.
We made sure we did not stop at the next rest stop where they had pulled in.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When I first moved down South, back in the eighties, I was hanging out with a gal who was anxious to have sex with me. Once I established that I wasn't looking for a relationship, she immediately began conversing about taking it to the next level. From that moment on, when we were away from our friends, we would make out. I had just moved down there, living with my brother, with no car even, so she would drive us around in her Pinto. I was kissing her and, with her shorts open, fingering her pussy. Very wet. I was licking my fingers, and we had a bus with church kids pull up next to us. That...was interesting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been Driving Bare Ass Naked in all 48 States at 1 time or Another in My Travels across the Good Ole USA !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ever see the Robin Williams movie, The World According to Garp? His wife bit off the cock of a young guy she was having an affair with when they was rear ended. Ouch! Only hand jobs now.
Lurker
0 likes
Love it! Done many times from her riding me while I'm driving, her sucking me off while driving, to me driving her and a friend around while they have fun in the back to pulling her out on the side of the road bent over the hood. It's all fun