Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Husband Pimps Me and I Like It! Am I Crazy?

last reply
5 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
1 like
So we have been swinging or some version of open for about 10 years. For my age I'm what most men consider sexy.

About a year ago we heard about the idea of Sugar Daddies so I started looking into that. It soon became a situation where he was helping me find men that would spoil me to have sex.

I still have a lot of say over which men but he is setting me up on more and more pay per meeting dates and honestly I like it.

The money is good I enjoy the power and I'm getting a lot of sex.

Thoughts?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just remember if you're taking money for providing sex you are committing a crime (under the law) in most places. Be cautious. You never know when your hubby might accidentally hook you up with LE. And LE does troll there hook up sites.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
He is very careful about the legality! It has been fun so far
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it works for the two of you, what others think don't matter much.
Marx Sister
0 likes
As long as it is something you enjoy, and it is you who are indulging the fetish rather than your husband creating a situation where you feel like you have to do something you don't want to, that sounds great. I see no problem as long as it's consensual (and your additional partners know what's happening). I'd suggest that you be careful with or at least aware of whatever laws in your area pertaining to sex work may apply.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
colin123
0 likes
No not at all, if you like it just enjoy it. Check out some of my stories, most based on true events.