Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Body Betrayed Me

last reply
12 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
This has always had me very puzzled. We often say, "My body betrayed me" even in situations involving great reluctance (you can become "aroused"). Does another person's ability to arouse you always involve a "hidden sexual desire" in you? Should we assume that? What does that phrase, "my body betrayed me," mean to you?
In role playing, reluctance is all a part of the fantasy. The woman only pretends not to want it, when in fact she is quite aroused and willing.

The only case where a woman's body betrays her during sex is when she's absolutely unwilling...it's totally against her will, and she still orgasms. There's nothing enjoyable about that. That makes the whole thing all the more traumatizing and degrading.

If I find someone or a situation arousing, and I'm a willing participant, there is no betrayal. Even if I'm being seduced, it's something I want.

I know this can be a different thing for men, especially in cuckolding situations where a man is forced to watch his wife get fucked by another man and he becomes aroused even though it's not something he's completely ok with.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Could have put this in -crowd sourcing- and only posted the thread once.
To me, that phrase (my body betrayed me) means that I'm smart enough to know better, but based on a number of factors I surrender to my urges regardless. It's not exactly literal, since your body willfully allows nothing that your mind hasn't determined for it, but it seems to fit.
Quote by LadyX
To me, that phrase (my body betrayed me) means that I'm smart enough to know better, but based on a number of factors I surrender to my urges regardless. It's not exactly literal, since your body willfully allows nothing that your mind hasn't determined for it, but it seems to fit.

This.

After my ex and I split, we fucked again. Why? I didn't love him, and had no plans to screw. The entire time, my brain continued to tell me what a bad idea it was. We didn't talk about, then it now. But we both enjoyed an orgasm and walked away.
I think for me, being a bisexual man and having kept that from my wife for nearly twenty years, when I say "my body betrayed me" it means that I probably believe what I'm doing to be wrong but my body knows what it likes. I recently had a bisexual MMF threesome whilst staying away from home with work, it wasn't planned (if it required planning I couldn't have gone through with it) but I hadn't experienced anything like it for twenty years and I couldn't deny myself the opportunity and experience. At the moment when my mind was telling me to stop "my body betrayed me" !

It can certainly work the other way, if you're trapped in a loveless marriage (which I'm not) and you're trying to make the best of things, your body betraying you could mean that as much as you want to find your partner attractive, your body won't allow you to, particularly true for a man trying to get and maintain an erection.

As a wise man once said "it's the greatest irony that God gave men a penis and a brain but only enough blood to work one at a time"
Quote by LadyX

Yes. This bullshit right here can fuck up your life.

Ugh.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Quote by naughtynurse

This.

After my ex and I split, we fucked again. Why? I didn't love him, and had no plans to screw. The entire time, my brain continued to tell me what a bad idea it was. We didn't talk about, then it now. But we both enjoyed an orgasm and walked away.

Exactly!
Quote by LadyX

This!

Although, when I read the title my first thought was things going wrong with anal. Not that I would know anything about that.
To me it means - I'm trying to be pissed, withhold sex maybe as punishment yet when he nears me - speaks to me in ways that has my body immediately reacting - that's a betrayal. I want to be pissed or prolong a tantrum, but the moment he whispers my name, gives me the look or touches me - I'm instantly wet. My body starts throbbing with anticipation of what's to come. That's my body betraying me - clearly I'm out numbered.
It means...

I knew I shouldn't have fucked her, but I did, and now...I have to be a shit hole and drop her. Her life's all fucked up and I don't need anymore of that in my life.

I've been to crazyville way too often as it is.

But her body was so F.I.N.E. fine...and she was a really hot piece of ass!

Just also, crazier than a loon!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
I understand. One of my phone partners that has treated me worse than any of them, yet he has an effect on me like no one else. When I think of all the serious drama, yet I am dripping in minutes of this fool slinking back with his latest batch of lies. Sad how we can't stay away from people that are bad for us.