most sexy dress

last reply
12 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
1 like
The Engineer
0 likes
Whats the most sexy,slutty,arousing dress u ever wore???
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a little black dress that I love, also lacey red ladies suit. I love those with stockings garters and heels
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
This one is hard to answer because I think men in general would prefer to see a woman in a dress or skirt and blouse than in pants. I usually wear a skirt and blouse to work and on dates. Occasionally I will wear dresses, but my experience (at least with my boyfriends and husband) is that men prefer skirts and blouses to dresses. There are occasions where dresses might be more appropriate so have worn both evening gowns (with thigh-high slits) or a little black dress. I'm on the conservative side, my dresses and skirts are knee-length or just above for the most part. Again, I have a few mini skirts (no micro skirts though) and summer dresses but I only wear them on appropriate occasions. I'm definite not an exhibitionist in the pure sense of the term, but I do love dressing like a traditional woman and most men that I know approve. A lot of my peers and coworkers, however, strongly disagree with me. I tend to emphasize my femininity while they try to de-emphasize theirs.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986
This one is hard to answer because I think men in general would prefer to see a woman in a dress or skirt and blouse than in pants. I usually wear a skirt and blouse to work and on dates. Occasionally I will wear dresses, but my experience (at least with my boyfriends and husband) is that men prefer skirts and blouses to dresses. There are occasions where dresses might be more appropriate so have worn both evening gowns (with thigh-high slits) or a little black dress. I'm on the conservative side, my dresses and skirts are knee-length or just above for the most part. Again, I have a few mini skirts (no micro skirts though) and summer dresses but I only wear them on appropriate occasions. I'm definite not an exhibitionist in the pure sense of the term, but I do love dressing like a traditional woman and most men that I know approve. A lot of my peers and coworkers, however, strongly disagree with me. I tend to emphasize my femininity while they try to de-emphasize theirs.

That gets a thumbs up from me. I prefer smartly dressed women and married to one .
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I had a few in college for campus parties that were scandalously sexy--plunging necklines, bareback, and split up the thigh, but I don't have much occasion to wear them these days. Neither of my boyfriends like to dance, so I just dance naked in the shower.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get to play dress up a lot! Most of my outfits come from a couple of favorite thrift shops. In both places, one of the workers will often hold on to particular outfits they come across that they think I will want. I'm afraid I've gotten both hooked on dressing privately to please their significant others. Thank goodness we are all different sizes. As for the most slutty or my favorite... It'll be the next one I find!
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
I'm rather fond of the one I'm wearing...red goes great with my knife...

Seriously, red tends to accentuate my curvy features in an alluring and provocative manner.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexy comes in all sorts of styles and not necessarily short or revealing tons of flesh. I find long dresses, skirts, and gowns make me feel incredibly sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my green cheongsam
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmmm id have to say for me a sexy dress is a dress that just gives me confidence
I am just me...
0 likes
Whatever strikes my mood for the event or location (and sometimes weather). I have lots of sexy dresses, but prefer the ones that bring out my green eyes and accentuate my ginger locks.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I have several sexy dresses with strategically placed cutouts that reveal a lot of skin, but my favorite is short and laces up both sides to show that I have nothing on underneath.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Quote by Jocelyn00

I have several sexy dresses with strategically placed cutouts that reveal a lot of skin, but my favorite is short and laces up both sides to show that I have nothing on underneath.

Strategically placed cutouts sounds naughty, but the short and laces up is definitely 😈 My mind is already rumbling 😜