Login

Missed connections

last reply
10 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have you ever connected with another member (not just cyber) You enjoyed hearing how their day was good or bad? Then real life separated you. Drop their username hopefully you can reconnect.
Pop tart (Michelle)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not quite as I am married but there are some members who I find interesting in the way, style and substance of their posts . These I always look forward to reading above all others .
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Dancewithme used to be a really good friend of mine, and when he developed health problems, his profile went offline. :-(
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
I miss Peri, and Al Gore
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26

Peri was awesome and an early friend of mine
I understand you smile I was close to Peri and we shared some hot messaging.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Story Verifier
0 likes
I've chatted to a lot of nice people over the years. Some have reappeared under different usernames. I often wonder if others still lurk somewhere over the site.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and I miss her she knows her name
Lurker
0 likes
Recently I got a hold of this woman I have had a crush on for years. I couldn't do anything since we were both married. She's seperated now & I caught her online one night. Long story short; we started talking about sex & in no time at all we were sexting with great pictures & she sent some video's. BUt we never got to go any further~BUMMER I'll finish this some other time*