Meeting...

last reply
25 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Anyone in mind you would like to meet in person from lush? If yes, why?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! There are a few...And for the sex of course.
I would probably look a lot like this....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. And we probably could except for the distance. We aren't even on the same continent. But she has become a great friend and I would love to nibble and taste her.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Yes their is one very special Lady here on lush that if distance was no object I would meet. She is the most kind and considerate Lady I have ever had as an online friend, Mistress and lover. Michelle I love you because your just one in a million!
Lurker
0 likes
I would like to meet a few for lunch. Get to chat with them, and maybe have some fun ;) ;)

*edit* but i would be super nervous
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! I have...and will again and again and again... ;)

I'd love to meet pretty much everyone on my friend list, and it's not JUST about sex either. That's why they're on my list in the first place!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Nah... they already provide everything I need online. Nothing sexual, for your information.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Absolutely! I have...and will again and again and again... ;)

I'd love to meet pretty much everyone on my friend list, and it's not JUST about sex either. That's why they're on my list in the first place!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I have before (Not for sex), and would again. I'd never meet anyone just for sex though. I don't even do that offline.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes my dragonman....because he is so my soul mate on here!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have several friends on my list that i would like to meet for coffee or lunch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes a few I would to go for a drink with to see if we hit it off.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Of Course and I have, and will again. I have made some very good friends on Lush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes
to learn the why we are here together?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, we really click and I think it'd only be better in reallife.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Yes, of course. I have in the past and will again because we are such good friends smile
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I might, given the right opportunity, with the right person, at the right time.

Not necessarily anything sexual. A bunch of the good people here share some interests. I wouldn't mind just hanging with them for a day and talking music, telling jokes, and playing back and forth with sarcastic humor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that I would someday. Not solely for sex, but some time I might want to meet someone that I've met on here.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I would like to meet the great people I have met on here but as a friendly meeting ONLY, NO SEX!!!! I am married after all!!!!!! I have made some great friends and it would be nice to meet for coffee or a drink. I would be nervous as anything and would have a friend there with me, would never do it by myself.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeh there are a couple of lovely people I would love to meet :0)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would, but would be nerve racking to some degree, to keep it under control with some of my friends that is, simply because I think we would get out of hand fairly quickly...
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. I would love to meet my on-line soul mate. I agree with Curious3045 it would very difficult to keep things under control, It wouldn't just be about the sex, he has an amazing mind, and body. ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are quite a few I would love to meet from Lush. I came very close to meeting one of my Lush friends this past summer, we were within a few miles of eachother, but alas, timing and family commitments did not allow us to get together. Perhaps next summer...

For the most part, I would love to meet any of my Lush friends in person. If for no other reason than simply deepening our friendship. Of course there have been a few I had wanted to meet in person just so I could let some of the naughty fantasies they inspired in me to become reality.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Ive met someone from Lush, i'd do it again. It was fun the first time. smile
†Jinxy Approved†

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by buttercup2u
There are quite a few I would love to meet from Lush. I came very close to meeting one of my Lush friends this past summer, we were within a few miles of eachother, but alas, timing and family commitments did not allow us to get together. Perhaps next summer...

For the most part, I would love to meet any of my Lush friends in person. If for no other reason than simply deepening our friendship. Of course there have been a few I had wanted to meet in person just so I could let some of the naughty fantasies they inspired in me to become reality.

I presume that friend you weren't able to meet was none other than me.