2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever mastubatedated before a date if so why
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I generally prefer not to. I prefer to release a huge cumshot on the girl (even if I don't last long) and continue with a great second round.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have when younger, as not to bust a not to soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I generally prefer not to. I prefer to release a huge cumshot on the girl (even if I don't last long) and continue with a great second round.

And third and fourth etc knowing you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty.
I will masturbate whenever the mood takes me. There is never a bad or wrong time, except in public.
Lurker
0 likes
I never even thought of it. Does not make it wrong just never thought of it. Weird huh!
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, never. I'd rather save a big juicy load for the girl, and do multiple rounds as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I first got into regular swinging, the anticipation of all those cocks used to get me so horny when I was getting ready to go, that I'd often have to rub one out on the bathroom floor to keep my sanity for another hour or so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was young and dating, it was part of my normal "prep". Seemed to take care of that "I gotta get laid" feeling, and allowed me to relax in her company a bit more. It also seemed to give me more control if things went really well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by miss_impossible
yes but not to a climax - to get my engine going because I was really into him

Thats a very good idea
Lurker
0 likes
Almost always. It gets me in a good mood.