Lingerie On or Off

last reply
107 replies
8.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely love to see sexy lingerie when the clothes come off. When it comes to what stays on and what comes off, it all depends on the moment. Bottom line if it hampers access it should probably come off, if not then why not keep them on. Also, if it makes her feel sexy, then definitely keep them on.
Lurker
0 likes
On at first and they will come off at some point
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
oh stay dressed as long as possible, let my mind mentally undress you. Imagine what's hiding under it, and gives my blood a chance to catch fire.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Please keep it on!
Lurker
0 likes
It's fun to be unwrapped like a present but clothes should neve get in the way of sex smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
On to start but taking it off can be much of the fun. Unless of course it is crotchless panties. Love just poking right through those into her pussy.
0 likes
OFF for me. I like to see her in her "birthday" suit!
Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes
Start with it on but has to come off sooner or later

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a couple of very nice babydolls for just the right occasions...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VivianKirby
I have a couple of very nice babydolls for just the right occasions...

The perfect look for Vivian.
colin123
0 likes
Lingerie on for me, check out my wife in lingerie in my gallery and albums.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most definitely on,the anticipation of knowing she is wearing stockings and suspenders is a major turn on for me ,and surely adds to fun ,in comparison to being naked.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
On to start with but like leaving just the garter, stockings and high heels on. Alternative is just knee high boots and nothing else.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
On to start with but like leaving just the garter, stockings and high heels on. Alternative is just knee high boots and nothing else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I almost always have sex naked unless I'm doing it in public or somewhere that you have to remain clothed.