Lets talk about sex

last reply
16 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
How openly do you talk about sex or share your sexual activities with your circle of friends or family?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Almost never. But isn't that was Lush is for? LOL! I discuss sex mostly with my friends on here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex is sure not our morning conversation topic at work, or during break.
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
How appropriate this comes up today. I normally don't talk about sex at work. But, today it was the water cooler topic after somebody found somebody's vibrator in the bathroom at work. Some people lol.
Candyman
0 likes
There are a few close friends I have discussed it with. All of my friends? No.
But, having said that, and being a prostate cancer survivor, I'm not ashamed to tell anyone everything still works after my cancer treatment.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We do occasionally both with friends and family. Found out our friends aren't nearly as active as we are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sindycane
How appropriate this comes up today. I normally don't talk about sex at work. But, today it was the water cooler topic after somebody found somebody's vibrator in the bathroom at work. Some people lol.

I am kind of intrigued as to this is daring and well must have been very good to forget it there.
Was the owner found or does this now lay in the "Lost and Found box" lol

As for me, a few very close friends we discuss minor things, but the rest is left for lush.
Lurker
0 likes
A large part of my work was in the field of sexually transmitted infections, working closely with genitourinary clinics, so talk about sex was common in my circle, and I still lecture on epidemiology and public health. I was also involved in some of the early work around HIV in the 1980s, and we learned many surprising things about sexual practises in those days.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i discuss sex with my closest friends. however, i've only shared my most fantasies with my friends here.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DrakeAK
How openly do you talk about sex or share your sexual activities with your circle of friends or family?

I share information on a need to know basis, depending on who I'm talking to, my relationship with them and how I think they are likely to react
Lurker
0 likes
I only talk about sex with 2 or 3 of my best friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With my girlfriends I'm an open book. Since we all lived together they knew anyway. Sex is the majority of our conversation.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DrakeAK

Online: all the time.

In real life: never.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DrakeAK

With real world friends, only obliquely.
With Lush friends, sure.
With family, are you kidding? Think about it; we hide the very same things from our kids that we hide from our parents.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
with real friends never there not into it. it doesnt bother me. would rather talk about sex then hear hear about the weird growth they have on there back..lol..
Lurker
0 likes
One of my daughters talks very openly about her sex life, but I don't tell her anything about mine. Apart from that, I keep my sexual experiences mainly to myself, with the exception of all my friends here on Lush, and, of course, my sexual partners!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was much younger and the wife and I were swinging and swapping sex was a frequent topic amongst members of the group. Now, not at all.