Kansas

last reply
17 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm looking for ppl near me. I don't really care what for. If you want to fuck, hang out, go to movies, talk, dine out, have an orgy, FUCKING WHATEVER! I don't care. I'm just wanting to hang out with ppl. Hahah. Only rule is you can't be an asshole.

Please let me know. I'm a 21 year old guy btw.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by ShyLittleWolf
I'm looking for ppl near me. I don't really care what for. If you want to fuck, hang out, go to movies, talk, dine out, have an orgy, FUCKING WHATEVER! I don't care. I'm just wanting to hang out with ppl. Hahah. Only rule is you can't be an asshole.

Please let me know. I'm a 21 year old guy btw.

OK .... you know you are going to get a shit-load of sarcastic replies, right?? (per your Cougar post .... I would think so)

In all seriousness, here's my reply .......

Meeting people is not that difficult .... becoming friends to hang out with is a little more time consuming.

At the age of 21, are you going to school?? if not, get enrolled. Take something that interests you .... as those in the same classes will be people with similar interests .... THAT is the best place to start.

Good luck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once upon a time, I used to live in Kansas........................But something happened so I had to leave!!

If you really want to meet people, take PA's advice!!
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
LOL I gotta agree. I'm 30 and a single mom, was getting tired of being lonely (IN Kansas) and you know what I did? I put the computer away for a few hours a day (and most of the weekend) and got out there.

I'm only online right now waiting for my hair to dry before going out with some great new friends.

Outside.

It's awesome.

Trust me.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
The Linebacker
0 likes
"We're not in Kansas anymore."

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by ShyLittleWolf
i hate you all.

that's not nice! I gave you some great advice (as did Little_Kitty).

This site is full of people who will reply with sarcasm - kinda of an adult thing that happens on an adult website. Maybe you need to put on your big boy boxers and don't sound so needy and whiny. Or, go to a website that is of a general nature .... friends, and such. Maybe this sex site is too much for you. (considering your AV, that maybe very true)

Lurker
0 likes
Okay - guy's point of view here

PersonalAssistant and Little_Kitty DID give good advice - get out there, do something in a group setting - whether that's taking a class at college, joining a social group or what ever, you're not going to find companionship the way you're acting now.

I was a shy guy in my youth too - know what I did - GOT OUT THERE

Don't be a stick in the mud whining because they're not coming to you, you have to go find them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ever since my divorce I've been shy myself about putting myself back out there. But once I did I couldn't believe how many of my lady friends had feelings for me bottled up inside. Right now I'm in a relationship with one of them. It's how you approach them my friend. Don't be mad because people are being honest with you. Take it for what its worth and run with it.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
You need to get some hobbies - that's really the only way to meet people naturally.

Or why not try a Contiki Tour through Europe, South America or Oz (Australia that is, not related to the Wizard). You'll be with a group that don't know anyone else anyway - and it'll form a bond as you travel/party etc. I think you just need to shake things up and explore life and who you are. It'll be good for you. Some world travel on the cheap, backpackers, some adventure. You'll make new friends and have some fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok. So, get out there! I know there might be some clubs I could join at college. I think the school also has a gay/les group. Mmmm....Ok. Is there anything else I need to know.

And please only serious replies. Please.
Lurker
0 likes
Just be yourself is the only other thing I can think of
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by ShyLittleWolf

Ha! so cute....

Like we are serious...

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by ShyLittleWolf
Ok. So, get out there! I know there might be some clubs I could join at college. I think the school also has a gay/les group. Mmmm....Ok. Is there anything else I need to know.

I would avoid sounding like a needy shy guy if I were you. This is annoying, even for guys that are not sexually interested in you. There's absolutely nothing interesting about that part of your personality. I'm saying this because both your username and avatar point out to that very fact, and you seem to give great importance to that. Even if you were to meet a cougar in real life, I don't think she'll be interested in a guy that shares the personality of a shy cutesy cartoon poney. There's nothing wrong in being shy or introverted, just don't make it your main feature.

Man up! Seriously...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I would avoid sounding like a needy shy guy if I were you. This is annoying, even for guys that are not sexually interested in you. There's absolutely nothing interesting about that part of your personality. I'm saying this because both your username and avatar point out to that very fact, and you seem to give great importance to that. Even if you were to meet a cougar in real life, I don't think she'll be interested in a guy that shares the personality of a shy cutesy cartoon poney. There's nothing wrong in being shy or introverted, just don't make it your main feature.

Man up! Seriously...

I'm a different person in real life, sorta. I can hold a conversation, I smile and laugh and try to keep talking. I can't explain why i'm so shy online.

And i've tried to man up before, but it kinda hard to when you're friends keep putting you down. They messed my head up.
Lurker
0 likes
I can relate to that - I was the class geek back in HS, always got tongue-tied around the pretty girls

I forced myself through that though, and ended up with one of the best looking gals it's been my pleasure to date - too bad it ended like it did

One word of advice - LISTEN to the gals, don't just hear the words but also what she's saying - and let her talk....alot - talk WITH her not TO her