Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

job lying

last reply
25 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Ever lied about your job to some one your trying to impress for a night of sex, if so did you get found out what happened
Nope, I'm content with and what I am
No need. My credentials and experience spoke for themselves. Been with the same company since graduating with my MS degree 9 years ago.
Quote by CeiranH
No need. My credentials and experience spoke for themselves. Been with the same company since graduating with my MS degree 9 years ago.

I don't think the OP was asking if you lied to get your job. I think he was asking if you ever lied about what you do for a living to impress someone.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

No. In fact, what I do has made for great conversations.

However I do find that, being female, there's virtually no pressure when it comes to that sort of thing...unless you're with a guy who's really into career-oriented women.

Quote by bluewolf12
Ever lied about your job to some one your trying to impress for a night of sex, if so did you get found out what happened

Most people don't believe what I do so I don't usually tell them. And the reason they don't believe is that its the sort of thing people make up.
Quote by Dani

I don't think the OP was asking if you lied to get your job. I think he was asking if you ever lied about what you do for a living to impress someone.

Again, same answer - my past military service (and I have the paperwork to prove it) and my degree made it a non-issue.

Though the past 5 years it's been a non-issue anyway ;)
"Would you like fries with that?" - always got me some action! So no I have never lied about being a multilingual, classical concert pianist, helicopter piloting billionaire!
I mean EL James just totally screwed my love life over.xwGx76OR2P9oJxEf

But in all seriousness never felt the need to pretend to be something I am not.

"What kind of sauce would you like?"
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Nope. I really am a professional firefighter. Besides, it isn't the job that gets the ladies, it's how you treat them that matters. I have seen accountants who get just as much (if not more) than some in the more "macho" work fields!
I have not, I do however try to keep it out of the conversation for a good junk of time.

Brings up another question, what profession would make one more appealing? Male or female?
no need for that
Its good to know that no one feels the need to lie about their job
Quote by wolverine15
"Would you like fries with that?"

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Quote by wolverine15
"Would you like fries with that?" - always got me some action! So no I have never lied about being a multilingual, classical concert pianist, helicopter piloting billionaire!
I mean EL James just totally screwed my love life over.2Zha2wScOibL3CgQ

But in all seriousness never felt the need to pretend to be something I am not.

"What kind of sauce would you like?"

Wait, are you saying you can't get me a lifetime supply of free french fries!?! Curses!

To answer the OP: No.
No..I always get caught

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
No, and hell no...

But I met a guy years ago who I think was telling me a major honest porkie- he told me he was in the SAS! Anyway, I told him I didn't think I wanted to be chatting or dating a guy who could slice and dice me, and dispose of me in at least 26 different ways without leaving any forensic evidence!
Creepy... but I guess there are just some occupations you should really lie about.
Why would I lie about my job to impress someone? Being a celebrity astronaut-bull fighting president is more than impressive enough for the average person.

:P
Not since reaching adulthood.
Quote by Arcanum
I have not, I do however try to keep it out of the conversation for a good junk of time.

Brings up another question, what profession would make one more appealing? Male or female?

There are definitely professions that can instantly pique interest, that is why I rarely mention mine.
Quote by Icarus32
Why would I lie about my job to impress someone? Being a celebrity astronaut-bull fighting president is more than impressive enough for the average person.

:P

If you were a firefighting astronaut-bullfighting president policeman, I would have actually been impressed.

Quote by LusciousLola

There are definitely professions that can instantly pique interest, that is why I rarely mention mine.

OK, I HAVE to know what your's is now, you said rarely hinting at the fact that you do on occasion share.... ;-)
I haven't, but I've caught numerous men lying to me about their job. When I find out, you're toast and I'm outta there, even if I'm in bed with him and he has his dick in me.
No...but men have stretched the truth before.