Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is this dress too slutty to be going out with friends?

last reply
66 replies
8.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looks like there is still no word from Jason. What happened dude? Did she buy the dress?
Lurker
0 likes
Well it does show everything you got and you better have something nice to show when you wear it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok so it's been a long time since I was last on here. I'm sorry about leaving this so long as I see some people need the closure on this, lol.

Anyway to answer the questions. Yes she did go ahead and buy it as if the dress in the picture wasnt tight enough on the girl, the dress my girlfriend got was too small despite ordering the correct size. So the bottom of her ass was showing, not that she minded. She didn't wear any underwear either and for $20, the material was so thin, it left nothing to the imagination.

I think she'd come home at about 4am with him. She woke me up and asked if I could sleep on the sofa so they could use the bed.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
For anyone who's ever seen one or two episodes of Snog Marry Avoid knows that this dress is quite modest for British standards, assuming she wears a spray tan with it.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
It isn't the dress...it's what's in the mind of the person wearing it.

Yes!
Convict
0 likes
If you had snooped into my EBay account I would have picked up my things and left. Why is it your business what your girlfriend buys or how she spends her money? If she wants to wear a slutty dress for whatever reason it's her choice to do so. Maybe she's trying to tell you something.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think she'd come home at about 4am with him. She woke me up and asked if I could sleep on the sofa so they could use the bed.

I would have told her to go right ahead and while she was at it, take the whole place because I was moving out.
I suppose it's one thing if you're swinger and have established such openness but even still, to wake you up and kick you out so they could fuck is ridiculous.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
My self I like the dress. You don't have to worry about the dress, the dress wont make her cheat on you. She is the one who decides that.