Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is there a name for this?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
There are a lot of terms we use like HotWife and Cuckold to describe situations. I have a fantasy and was curious if there is a name for it.

The basics of the fantasy is similar to a gang bang, but with one big difference. In a gang bang (correct me if I am wrong) the woman is basically at the mercy of the guys to have them do whatever they want. She is not in control.

In my fantasy, my woman is in control but is being pleased by multiple partners. Many times I will lick my wife's clit while "fucking" her with a vibrator. I've asked her if she likes to get fucked while I lick her and she says yes. She also loves to have her breasts and nipples played with. While I am fucking her, I may put a bullet vibe on her clit and use my hands or mouth on her tits. I don't have enough body parts to do all of this at once!

The ideal scenario would be one person licking each breast, me fucking her, another person licking her clit and another licking her ass. The key here is that ALL of this is for her pleasure, not theirs. So it isn't really an orgy is it, since it is all about her?

So long question finished, is there a name for this and does anyone else have a fantasy like this?

I think this will remain a fantasy but I am curious.
still a gangbang - gangbang isn't about control or not, it's all about one person being the center of attention of 'a gang' of people.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite
still a gangbang - gangbang isn't about control or not, it's all about one person being the center of attention of 'a gang' of people.

This. And bravo! I love that you want your wife to have this much pleasure!
well it is a gangbang, but if the wife is willing to you know control the guys, direct them, sort like a mistress..maybe we can even call it a domination fantasy
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
The term 'harem' comes to mind but that's not quite correct to best describe the scene.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Thanks for everyone's thoughts. Interesting as most definitions that I have found indicate that a gang bang is about control, yet lushies see it differently. I kind of like hopp3r's comment of 'harem'. Seems to match a bit better as they are all there to service her and not be serviced.
Sounds like a typical Saturday Night at my place. :-)