Login

Is it wrong?

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey, my best mate has a sister that I know very attractive, is it morally wrong to try and become her boyfriend, if so please give me so,e advice on what I should do.
We both get along well but I don't want to end a great friendship because of it.
Lurker
0 likes
i'd talk to him about it. i don't think there's anything inherently wrong about it but i'd want to know he doesn't have a problem with it before i made a move.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I second mrd82's suggestion. And I think you should do some serious reflection on why you're attracted to her and what your intentions are. Look at your past relationships - are you still on speaking terms with your ex-girlfriends? Have you done things you regret? Have you been an a-hole? Do their parents still approve of you? If you're the kind of guy who is on good terms with exes, I think you're in a pretty good position here, because you can have a relationship with her, and if it ends and you have been good to her, you'll still have your mate. If not, I'd be very cautious because if you're bad to her, he's likely to take her side.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I second mrd82's suggestion. And I think you should do some serious reflection on why you're attracted to her and what your intentions are. Look at your past relationships - are you still on speaking terms with your ex-girlfriends? Have you done things you regret? Have you been an a-hole? Do their parents still approve of you? If you're the kind of guy who is on good terms with exes, I think you're in a pretty good position here, because you can have a relationship with her, and if it ends and you have been good to her, you'll still have your mate. If not, I'd be very cautious because if you're bad to her, he's likely to take her side.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It could get weird - especially if there's a family resemblance
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber