Is Asking for a Rimming Going too Far?

last reply
37 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Ever since I was introduced to anal sex, I've been crazy about it. And not just being fucked in my ass by a great cock. I adore it when a man goes down on me and licks and uses his tongue on my asshole as well as my vagina. I can almost cum from a guy tongue fucking my asshole!

I love it so much that I've asked several first-time lovers to please give me a good rimming9 before we get into anything else. They (both men and women) have always been happy to do it, but I wonder whether they think I'm a little too kinky.

What do all of you think?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would love to do it
and love it more if i was asked
that will make it easy for me to please in more ways than a few!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks, tango, I bet you would be an expert at it.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I’ve never really done anything anal. I’ve had an ex “lick” my arsehole once, and it felt nice, but we never took it further than that. Neither of us were all that big into anal.

Since joining Lush, I’ve had a few people ask me if I’d do it, and always said no. However the last person I was with, we talked about it a lot, and I thought if we ever met, I’d do it with him. He wanted to do both tonguing me and fucking me. I enjoyed the idea, because it seemed to turn him on so much.
I’m not sure if I’d do it for just anyone though.

And on doing it on him, I’d use a strap-on to fuck him. I think the idea is hot. Of course, only if he wants it. Not all men are open to the idea of being fucked with a toy in the arse. As for using my mouth, I’m not sure.

It always comes down to knowing what the back end is actually used for. That’s what gets me every time I think about anything anal. So, it kind of puts me off it.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I don't think it's that kinky. A lot of people do it - they may just not openly talk about it with peers and friends. From my experience, I would say it's definitely more the norm than not these days (depending on maybe the age bracket of your sex partners). Asking for it or begging for it 'in the moment' is probably even a turn on for them. I hope you reciprocate though. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Do you do the guy? Or is it one way only. And if you met a guy and he asked you to rim him right away, how would/do you feel?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love giving and receiving. It adds to the excitement of the moment.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with Dancing Doll. And I definitely find it incredibly sexy if my girl straight up asks me to lick her ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its the most intimate of sex acts
Lurker
0 likes
I think it depends on the relationship.

My wife isn't into anal in any way, but an ex-GF loved it when I'd rim her while finger fucking her vagina or have a couple fingers up her ass while eating her out.

She'd also rim me and the orgasms I had after those were incredible - whether they were from her sucking me or our fucking.
Lurker
0 likes
You can ask me anytime!
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Of course it's not asking too much. As far as kinks go, it's pretty mild, actually. I personally love it. It really depends on the guy/girl you're asking. But if someone is already willing to go down on you, I'm sure they'd be willing to dip a bit further, especially in the heat of the moment.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with slippery, never hurts to ask, and if it is getting intense there is not better time to ask.
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Its not going to far, but u have to respect it if they dont want to do it. smile
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
I love it and I really enjoy doing it for my man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, it's not too far. If you're giving head already, and in the neighborhood, might as well visit the next door neighbor...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think the second time I ate pussy way way back, I slipped down and stuck my tongue up her ass and licked away. I have been doing ever since. Ver few women do not seem to like it and I respect that. It served me well a few years ago when I was tending bar. A really hot lady came into the bar. She said she was in town for only one day and ended up asking me to fuck her. As a gentleman I agreed. It was all very good. When I was eating her and slipped on did a good job on her asshole. She seemed to love it and it was a good night but she had to move on the next day. The next night she came back in the bar and said made arrangements to stay over because she wanted to do it again. She said no one had ever eaten her and she loved it and asked if she could do it to me. I of course said yes, I even screamed it. We went at it again and ate each other's asses. It was great and she left town and I never saw her again. It was a great two nights. I like having it done to me but really love doing to a lady.
You know those guys on the corner with signs that say "Will Work For Food"? I sit on Canal street with a sign that says "Will Do Anything For Pussy".
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's a huge turn on to have a partner tell you what gets them off and ask you to do it, it shows confidence and trust so I'd be only too happy to oblige!
Lurker
0 likes
I love asking, being asked, being licked without being asked, not asking but taking ...
Excuse me ... I think I need a shower
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I adore it and often wake Screwloose up in the morning by licking his asshole...yum
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Lurker
0 likes
It really turns me on when a partner asks for that
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I don't think it's that kinky. A lot of people do it - they may just not openly talk about it with peers and friends. From my experience, I would say it's definitely more the norm than not these days (depending on maybe the age bracket of your sex partners). Asking for it or begging for it 'in the moment' is probably even a turn on for them. I hope you reciprocate though. smile

This.
Although, I talk with my future partners about sex before it happens, so they know what turns me on..however time for me is the key, whatever is happening it should be hapening at the right moment with the right pace. But thats just me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never hurts to ask
Head Nurse
0 likes
I don't think I'd ask a partner the first time, but after that sure. It's a mild kink.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't feel its to much, that said my wife has only ask once an in the heat of the moment she usually won't. She is willing to return the favor but I always have to ask. I think to ask is a way to reveal a intimate side.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree that it is certainly NOT going too far. In fact, communication is KEY to good sex. ASK AWAY!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
after doing it and having it done to me, I love to rim whom ever I'm with male or female.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by She

This.
Although, I talk with my future partners about sex before it happens, so they know what turns me on..however time for me is the key, whatever is happening it should be hapening at the right moment with the right pace. But thats just me.

Me too!