Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Intellectahorn: who finds intelligence attractive, and why?

last reply
112 replies
9.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I was seeing this girl once who could barely read. She would literally fuck up words she saw all the time. Like, Chanel No. 5 she would pronounce channel (like a TV channel) no (like the opposite of yes) and the 5 she would get right. She was the hottest fucking chick I had ever been with, insanely hot. She was so hot she didn't even have to learn how to read. That's a special power in itself.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I was seeing this girl once who could barely read. She would literally fuck up words she saw all the time. Like, Chanel No. 5 she would pronounce channel (like a TV channel) no (like the opposite of yes) and the 5 she would get right. She was the hottest fucking chick I had ever been with, insanely hot. She was so hot she didn't even have to learn how to read. That's a special power in itself.

And I was seeing a girl once who was also gorgeous. Mauritian girl with what seemed to be all the best bits of all the races that populated those isles. She was also very sweet, not an angry bone in her body. Unfortunately she was also dum as a post and conversations went nowhere. She named her kids after her favourite actors, bad ones. She was however smart enough to realise that I was only chasing sex from her, I'll give her that much.

But allthough she was stunning to look at and a nice person, I'll have much stronger feelings, including erotic ones, to someone with a brightness in their eyes from connected conversations and ideas.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
She was the hottest fucking chick I had ever been with, insanely hot. She was so hot she didn't even have to learn how to read. That's a special power in itself.

The classic "too hot to be literate". I think I may have to make fun of you for being into that.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Dorothy Parker said, "Boys don't make passes at girls who wear glasses."

I say, "Boys don't get intimate with girls who're illiterate."

She was better at rhyming than I.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by PrincessC

The classic "too hot to be literate". I think I may have to make fun of you for being into that.

Well she is an ex... give me some credit here.

Quote by miketabcdefg

But allthough she was stunning to look at and a nice person, I'll have much stronger feelings, including erotic ones, to someone with a brightness in their eyes from connected conversations and ideas.

That's why I'm holding out for that PrincessC. She's pretty bright and smoking hot.
Lurker
0 likes
Intelligence is beyond sexy. Add quick wit and sarcasm and I'm hooked ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

That's why I'm holding out for that PrincessC. She's pretty bright and smoking hot.

"Pretty bright" instead of pretty and bright? I'm offended ;)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by PrincessC

"Pretty bright" instead of pretty and bright? I'm offended ;)

Oh that was a typo, I forgot the comma. It was supposed to say "She's pretty, bright and smoking hot."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Belthazor
Sapiosexual all the way! An intelligent woman is sexy as F! Gets me going right away!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
intelligence is attractive and sexy, while physical features are pleasing to the eye and lovely to be enjoyed, intelligence is just attractive, to be able to converse with another on a variety of subjects, to be understood and words can have a seductive quality if given by an intelligent man or person.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I find intelligent women sexier and easier to communicate with. Plus, they have a wider range of interest which makes them great companions even when sex is not on the agenda.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with all the above plus they are usually more, independent, adventurous and radical and I find those qualities attractive too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Oh that was a typo, I forgot the comma. It was supposed to say "She's pretty, bright and smoking hot."

That's better. I shouldn't always have to beg you for validation.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by PrincessC

That's better. I shouldn't always have to beg you for validation.

Validation? Is that what the kids are calling it these days? I need to brush up on my slang euphemisms.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Piquet
That having been said, people are 'smart' in different ways.

Very true. That's why a book smart person and a street smart person often make a great pair. Help each other out like.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by DirtyRomance
Intelligence is beyond sexy. Add quick wit and sarcasm and I'm hooked ;)

This. Currently seeking worthy adversary!
0 likes
Intelligence is very important in any relationship. It's very sexy and add sarcasm and quick wit then it's stimulating when words are strung along intelligently
Lurker
0 likes
I once went out on a date with a man who was very pretty but who I lost at several points of normal conversation. It was never repeated.

My match in a man is someone who challenges me, learns from me, teaches me, debates topics with me, stands up to me, shares similar politics to me and shares a laugh with me as well as being compatible in the sack.

Thankfully His humour is sharp and fast, as well as being fabulously silly and deadpan, and He has an appropriately silly answer for everything when lightness is needed. We're from completely different fields so in life we debate neutral topics but there are topics where I consistently learn from Him and He consistently learns from me. We both appreciate the other's learning and knowledge in our own fields.

I can't imagine being with someone who was pretty but dim for anything more than a fast but short lived animal attraction.
Daddy's baby girl
0 likes
The mind and Intellect is the most important thing, I believe. Everything we do is started in the brain.

My x-husbands’ intellect was not a match for me. Though our marriage lasted 12 years, I was never able to respect him.

My Man now (my Master that I met here on Lush), the first thing I noticed about him was on his profile. He listed a book we had read in common. With my love, we continue to talk almost every night for hours here on Lush.

I learned his intellect and mind before his body or any of his little physical habits (like what type of socks he wears). This is totally opposite as to how people normally get to know each other in person, and in real-life. In real-life you see their habits of walk, and talk, and where they are in the debate “roll over the top, or under?”

With the absolute purest love we discovered with each other, and which we started with our minds, we have found that anything is possible with love.