Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

IN MOUTH [POLL] - Cum Swallow/Drink (or No)

last reply
18 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
So Many Cum Questions! Don't we all love to or have interest there? Want to? Swallow? Not Swallow? On? In? Where? Taste? etc. XD Questions?

What are your views, vices, dislikes, obsessions, and enjoyments?
In Mouth Y/N? Care to elaborate? Are you discriminant or selective or so turned on that it is a FETISH? Juicy!

I think it is interesting EVERYONE's views.

Personally, I have not ever had a problem, or "bad" experience (as I may have with other things!) and this has always been something I have really enjoyed giving... maybe even more than getting, but close to equal there. It is just something I do not get tired of. I actally really like the taste. I find it very erotic and a real turn on for me to do and give pleasure to another human-being, but I am exclusive and my boyfriend loves head too, and oral sex, pleasing me. Win-Win! He may have a bit of a fixation on giving it and I am just someone who really enjoys the giving and the climax. (69!)

I have known quite a few females that did NOT enjoy like I do, and that is fine too, we are all different, or they did NOT like "certain" aspects.
This question & discussion applies to both genders, and whether gay, bi, or straight, cisumcised, uncircumcised, large, small, giving, receiving-whatever.
Lurker
0 likes
girl/girl... oh yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to give and receive which makes it very kinky and sexy. I like to make it equal for my gf/lover and most of the time i like to see her swallow my cum and whens my turn i will swallow/drink her yummy cum. I love oral sex especially the 69 position which i will be on top or she will be on top of me so im like both to give and to receive from my only gf/lover heart
0 likes
Quote by 1HornyHungryOkami
I like to give and receive which makes it very kinky and sexy. I like to make it equal for my gf/lover and most of the time i like to see her swallow my cum and whens my turn i will swallow/drink her yummy cum. I love oral sex especially the 69 position which i will be on top or she will be on top of me so im like both to give and to receive from my only gf/lover heart
Yes My Sweet Love, I know, and I think because we both enjoy giving pleasure so much it makes things very VERY good!
0 likes
I am sooo glad you people are voting! Everyone's preference is valid!!

Thanks for voting too~~ ^~^ <---said the new girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll drink every drop of cum from a woman, althought I've never had a squirter, but I will not swallow from a guy. I've only had one come in my mouth twice, but I found it so repugnant I spit it out as soon as I could do so.
0 likes
~"Squirting" ^ isn't actually cum (nor is it pee) so the taste would be a bit different, etc.
You would have to decide if it is something you like, of course.
Lurker
0 likes
I love feeling a guy cum in my mouth but I'm not keen on the taste.

I swallow because the guys love it and want/expect me to, so I do it
Lurker
0 likes
swallow love to feel a guy cum in my mouth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kelleykapke
swallow love to feel a guy cum in my mouth

ditto.. I enjoy feeling his cock throbing and pulsating in my mouth, then feeling the hot spurts
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love to swallow and so does my bf so its a total win win everytime
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it's it my mouth it gets swallowed, if it's on the body it gets licked up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of all the cocks I have sucked, only once have I spit, and he was a very heavy smoker and it made his cum bitter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tiger_t
Of all the cocks I have sucked, only once have I spit, and he was a very heavy smoker and it made his cum bitter.

Nice to see a new name. Just how many is all?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never really understood the big deal some women make about it. If you suck it why not let him come in your mouth, and then why not swallow it. Im not saying go out and suck every random guys cock and swallow his cum. But if you are in a relationship then really what's the big deal.

Some women say its gross or its to "intimate". Kissing is far more intimate. If you will take his saliva in your mouth why not his cum?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I never really understood the big deal some women make about it. If you suck it why not let him come in your mouth, and then why not swallow it. Im not saying go out and suck every random guys cock and swallow his cum. But if you are in a relationship then really what's the big deal.

Some women say its gross or its to "intimate". Kissing is far more intimate. If you will take his saliva in your mouth why not his cum?

I have to agree. I suppose if the taste is just horrible to you then I can see why you might not want to do it. I don't find the taste bad at all.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love to make a guy cum through oral and will happily take it in my mouth and swallow.

I cant say I care for the taste much but the experience of it turns me on. Better in my mouth than over me lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love to suck a cock and love the sensation when it spurts into my mouth. I enjoy the texture and taste of semen and always swallow every drop
Lurker
0 likes
I like everything about it, the taste, the feeling of it spurting in . . . love sucking cock.