Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you caught someone you were attracted to, masturbating, would you stay and watch?

last reply
546 replies
51.7k views
1 watcher
95 likes
1 like

I would watch for sure. If they saw me I would smile approvingly. Obviously, masturbating, they are also fantasizing a need. I would approach them slowly and guage their reaction then rub my bulging pants then ask if they care if I join them. Slowly, I would undo my pants and expose my hard cock and caress it, not stroke it and would compliment her gorgeous pussy then let things happen from there.

I have always fantasized this happening

0 likes

Quote by April601
Absolutely. I have always had a thing for guys masturbating for me. Love to tease and watch them get all worked up as I slowly expose my breasts for them...run my fingers over their balls...until I finally join in.
If I peaked through a doorway and saw a guy I liked masturbating I would watch quietly....it would drive me wild and eventually I would loose all control and jump in to help him...or rather him help me.
A

What if I said I am masturbating right now?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yes I would stay and watch her. I would then ask her if she thought my tongue would feel better. I will never miss a opportunity to help a lady in distress.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Walked in on my ex masturbating one time, it ended up being one of the best nights we had