I think it's sexy to see a woman wear a butt plug,

last reply
11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But can you really walk around throughout the day with one in? Is that even possible?
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
Okay, so let me begin by making it clear I am most definitely NOT a woman. HOWEVER, since this post is not in"Ask the Gals" I feel that I should reply: hell yes you can wear one all day! Build up your experience and give it a try. Well worth it, particularly if you plan on getting pegged or having the real thing later. May the kink be with you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You have to build up to it, certainly, but as you become more used to having one there, you can have it in for longer and longer periods of time, until having one in all day is comfortable, or to the point where not having something in your ass feels strange. I have larger plugs which are a part of active sex play, but for my daily routine, I have a relatively narrow 4 inch plug inserted when I leave for work every morning, and aside from moments when I have to take it out, it remains firmly in place until I get home in the evening. It also has a built in vibe whose remote remains conveniently available should the desire and privacy allow me to have a few moments of pleasure.
0 likes
Quote by Joannem310
You have to build up to it, certainly, but as you become more used to having one there, you can have it in for longer and longer periods of time, until having one in all day is comfortable, or to the point where not having something in your ass feels strange. I have larger plugs which are a part of active sex play, but for my daily routine, I have a relatively narrow 4 inch plug inserted when I leave for work every morning, and aside from moments when I have to take it out, it remains firmly in place until I get home in the evening. It also has a built in vibe whose remote remains conveniently available should the desire and privacy allow me to have a few moments of pleasure.

This gal explained it perfectly.

-Lyndsay
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it's possible to walk around with one. As for all day, no thanks. To remain special and erotic, one wouldn't want to become too familiar with the sensation. That's my take on the matter at least.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its entirely possible to walk around all day with one in. I do it quite often. It adds to the pleasure and its fun!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
OMG Yes I thought I was the only freak out there. I do wear a plug in my butt. Many times all day at work but I do it on an infrequent basis so the thrill does not get old.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like having my best friend in me. Yum
Butterfly
0 likes
mmm yes very sexy
Lurker
0 likes
My wife drives off to work wearing a butt plug and comes home with it in!
colin123
0 likes
My wife loves slipping a butt plug in me, I do keep it in all day. It does take some getting used to.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Yes you can. I often wear my butt plug during the day at work.