10 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This is something that's interested me to find out the ranges

Since I asked, I'll go first

Even before I got together with a girl back in HS, I had the question

Six years later I had the chance to answer it with a friend after I found out he was bi

We made sure it was pretty special, not just tumbling into bed - full date thing with dinner, movie, etc

Physically it was good - hell it was great.

But that part of your mind that when you find something you really like kind of sits up and goes 'Oh ya, I want to do this more'?

Mine went 'MEH'

So ya, I'm straight, but the discovery of that made me totally comfortable with it and my bi/gay friends - we hug, some of them even get cheek-kisses from me. Nothing more though

How about you? Either side of the fence.
Lurker
0 likes
hmm I was 16 and had a group of friends over. The one couple were lesbians and disappeared when the men arrived. I grabbed chocolate and strawberry syrup and had an idea. My friend and I decided to drive the guys wild. So I poured a line of chocolate syrup and strawberry down her chest. It flowed to her neck and to her belly button. Sucking the excess from her belly button and licking it all up. Then having her do the same was a blast.

I still have not been with a woman but ever since that moment I want to. And add some honey this time lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
long ago, in grade 7 i guess (13/14 years) read a yellow cover story book, and got curious
luckily as a foot ball player got to see a a lot of cock in the showers and lots of gals on the benches. so i guess i knew i was bi then.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by tango48
long ago, in grade 7 i guess (13/14 years) read a yellow cover story book, and got curious
luckily as a foot ball player got to see a a lot of cock in the showers and lots of gals on the benches. so i guess i knew i was bi then.

We have this little rule here at the Lush forum, where all of us adults have agreed to not to talk about what we did - sexually speaking, when we were under the age of 18.

Things can go from sideways to really creepy, otherwise.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I've always been straight, and I love men; their masculinity, their strength, their deep voice, rough textured hands...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Noreasonneeded
Always been straight. Is it too late to decide now?

Never too late to learn new things - my wife discovered she was at least bi-playful though not totally bi in her thirties.
Lurker
0 likes
I was straight pretty much until after I was discharged from the military. Living in Southern California opened my eyes to the opposite sex. I experimented quite a bit but now I'm strictly heterosexual. I still have fantasies about being with a guy but it remains that, just a fantasy. I just love the feel of the female body.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm straight and I've never had any doubt about that. I dont think there was a point that I decided/discovered i liked the opposite sex, i just always did. I guess the first time I ever remember liking a boy was preschool. There was a boy i had a crush on who didn't even know i existed. I came home one day and told my dad that I was going to get married to this boy. I just remembering him saying something like "oh boy,lets learn how to tie our shoes first, huh?". Lmao.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Never too late to learn new things - my wife discovered she was at least bi-playful though not totally bi in her thirties.

This. I had a single gay encounter in college. A guy I was honestly just friends with till one particular night, and I dunno. Magic happened, and we ended up fooling around a little. I really did like him as a person, and I guess I've always been accepting of homosexuality.

That said, when it came down to it, it just wasn't nearly as exciting with a dude as it had been with every single girl I've fooled around with. So, I'm not bi. Thought I might be, but I was just bi-curious.

I will say, I can be intrigued by a guy. Attracted to a guy. But it never seems as fun or exciting as a gal. And if it ever did... I'd ask the wife if she'd be down.