last reply
49 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hello.

Get settled please... PHONES OFF... Thank you...

Today we're going to talk about Cyber Sex, in particular, how to be creative, imaginative and fulfilled in the limited realm of the Cyber Sex environment... Now, we're NOT talking about SKYPE here, no pictures, we're talking about a purely word-powered sexual experience after or during which one or both parties experience orgasm...

That's what Cyber Sex is... YOU type a line or phrase or series of phrases and your partner responds in kind...

Let's start with a basic example... SLIDE PLEASE FIONA...

"What Are You Wearing?"

"I'm wearing Blue jeans and a white tee shirt with I HEART NY on the front..."

Okay... Two immediate problems here... Firstly, it's CLICHED to start a Cyber Sex conversation by asking what the person is wearing... That is not to say it's not essential information, but nowadays it's considered crass to start a cyber connect in this way... We'll get into this later but let's look at her reply, shall we?

"Blue jeans and a white tee..."

Fuck that.

Let's try this... (Slide Two Fiona...)

"You look fucking hot, Baby Girl... Talk..."

"Do I? I wasn't sure you'd like me in stockings, garter, thong and high heels?"

Can everyone see the difference? Good... Let's go on... Oh, BTW, it's important to remember that you can be snotty nosed and dressed in PJS and suffering from a dreadful cold as you lie about your dress... It's CYBER... You can be what you want, indeed, what your partner wants... A MAN can have a thick nine inch penis... A woman can have bazoombas the size of twin Graf Zeppelins... You are SELLING yourself in words for the pleasure of your cyber-partner...

A VERY GOOD cyber lover, (FEMALE) might say thus: "A suit? Is it the Midnight Blue Armani one I like? Are you wearing a tie over your shirt, Handsome Man?"

This is quite simply filling in DETAIL, but you'll find it pays dividends...

Or Him?

"Twirl slowly in front of me you sexy fox... SLOWER... I love you in that lingerie... Oh God..."

THREE THINGS HAVE JUST HAPPENED HERE...

Both lovers are now role-playing, BUT, a personal indeed flirtatious sexual connection has been established now... HE is a handsome man... SHE is a little fox... And BOTH are now relating...

But, as you notice, no ACTUAL connect as yet... This CAN be tricky and it's very personal as to how you do it... It's quite organic... So let's NAME our examples as we press ahead ... The MAN is... OH COME ON!!!

Michael, okay...

And SHE is? Miranda? Okay...

M n M... (Students laugh politely in the way that students do when lecturers make shit jokes...)

So! We have MIRANDA twirling prettily in her lingerie as MICHAEL... DOES WHAT??? (He didn't say!)

And this is important... IN CYBER, You HAVE to know where you are in the moment... AND SAY...

(Slide Three, Fi...)

"I'm sitting on the edge of the bed looking at you, Fox... I'm undoing my tie..."

"I'm shy as I twirl slowly but I like you looking at me... Oh God!"

Okay... Her 'OH GOD!" there is worth noticing... It's a touch of the personal, yeah? She sounds excited but shy...

Okay... Slide four Fifi ...

"I'm shy as I twirl slowly but I like you looking at me... Oh God! I'm in my panties... Please undress for me handsome!"

"I Undress to my boxers as My Fox Begs..."

Okay... Well, she didn't BEG, she asked... But we're getting there... And she liked him saying that... So far, be aware, NO REAL CONTACT... OH! That's another thing... It has to FEEL real... And be as FAST as you can make it...

First contact is important... It can be the gentlest of kisses... But SAY what you're doing... DETAIL IS ALL... Let's see...

(Feebelle, slide FIVE...)

"DROP TO YOUR KNEES YOU LITTLE WHORE!"

"I drop to my knees and look at you... You are undressing... Oh My God!! Your dick is huge!"

Okay... We can see where this is going...

(Fifipocket, Slide Six)

"CRAWL ON YOUR KNEES TOWARD ME YOU SEXY CAT!"

"I CRAWL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS... Oh GOD! Can I suck it?"

"Lick it first you fucking kitten..."

"I lick it... I WANT to suck it!!!"

"Ask nicely you fucking foxy hooker..."

"PLEASE!"

"Yes. Suck that cock you kitten Fox..."

"Oh Jesus I put it in my mouth and I suck it in my lips! OH GOD!"

"DEEPER GIRL!"

"I'm DOING it deeper Oh God!"

"Now come here for kisses and get your pants off Miss Fox..."

"I tear my panties down and kiss your mouth..."

" I can TASTE my cock on that mouth Miss Girl..."

"Mmmmmmmm I'm Kissing you and

*LOUD BELL RINGS*

(The Students gather their shit and exit...)

"Ladies and Gentlemen!!! I'm expecting PAPERS from some of YOU!!! Karen Kirk! Jake Flood!!! Annabelle Clancy!!!!"

But they leave. (He sighs...)

His assistant comes from the control room with his lap-top.

"You free for lunch Miss Armitage?"

"Call me FIFI i love that..."

"What colour are they?"

"Lemon."

"SHOW ME... LIFT YOUR SKIRT, FEEBELLE..."

"Don't make me! SIR!"

"FUCKING DO WHAT I SAY NOW!"

(You get the drift...)

xx SF

Sprite: "You should charge for this shit..."

Me: "LAUGHS!"
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I'm not used to complimenting Steph, but this was actually quite good as well as entertainting.

Steph: you really thought so?

Sprite: yes, I'm impressed. now get on your knees and-

Steph: lick your pretty pink panties?

Sprite: umm... no. My kitchen floor needs cleaning, actually. if you do a good job i'll let you watch Lizzy lick them, though.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Site administrator
0 likes
As far as I am concerned .. every good cyber session starts with .. How r u wanna pvt and ends with .. arrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ammmmmmmmmmmmm cumin ................... then one logs off for tea. The stuff one says between the above is a load of bollocks so who cares.

btw ... very few if any ladies here accept my cyber moves on them ... I have no idea why.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Too bad it often goes:

initiator: U wanna pvt?
you: OK ;)

... wait for initiator's invitation for private chat ...

... wait some more ...

... invite initiator yourself.

you: Hi, so there you are.
initiator: yes

... tumble weeds ...

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Prolific Writer
0 likes
I enjoyed your interpretation of cyber role playing. Giggles

I have always enjoyed very detailed chatting. I'm lucky because my cyber lover is just as good as I am so we have very heated and very enjoyable cyber sessions.

Sometimes we even do some very enjoyable role playing.

Cyber is only good if you have two parties that will go the whole way with it. If one party does all the work, it doesn't tend to be very good. I'm not into quick cyber sessions. I like them long and very detailed.

I have had bad cyber which really isn't very good.

You just need to find a lover who knows exactly what you need and if you do, it truly is an amazing experience. I know I'm fortunate to have a wonderful lover. I think cyber is only good when you have a relationship with somebody. Then you get to know their likes and dislikes and it becomes very arousing and erotic.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
I enjoyed your interpretation of cyber role playing. Giggles

I have always enjoyed very detailed chatting. I'm lucky because my cyber lover is just as good as I am so we have very heated and very enjoyable cyber sessions.

Sometimes we even do some very enjoyable role playing.

Cyber is only good if you have two parties that will go the whole way with it. If one party does all the work, it doesn't tend to be very good. I'm not into quick cyber sessions. I like them long and very detailed.

I have had bad cyber which really isn't very good. I've had amazing cyber that really rocks my world.

You just need to find a lover who knows exactly what you need and if you do, it truly is an amazing experience. I know I'm fortunate to have a wonderful lover.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo

I like rp too .. my fav is she is a barman and me the customer .. she serves me free drinks and peanuts.

I always start and finish ..

Sorry .. her on top is just great .. I can just lay there whilst she bobs up and down ..

Hate quick ones .. my best to date is just over 4 minutes ... (excluding tea)

yep detailed for me too:

Me: beer and more nuts please
her: here you go sir
her: you like your beer and nuts dont you?
Me: just serve the beer and nuts wench and quit the questions.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

I like rp too .. my fav is she is a barman and me the customer .. she serves me free drinks and peanuts.

I always start and finish ..

Sorry .. her on top is just great .. I can just lay there whilst she bobs up and down ..

Hate quick ones .. my best to date is just over 4 minutes ... (excluding tea)

yep detailed for me too:

her: you like you beer and nuts dont you?
Me: just serve the beer and nuts wench and quit the questions.

See you have probably had bad cyber. You need to find somebody who shows you an incredible journey in cyber.

The thing is cyber is about words. You need to use your words to tell your lover exactly what you will do with them. You need to describe every single thing you do. Its like a tennis match. Back and forth conversation.

xo
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

See you have probably had bad cyber. You need to find somebody who shows you an incredible journey in cyber.

The thing is cyber is about words. You need to use your words to tell your lover exactly what you will do with them. You need to describe every single think you do.

xo

what happens if i get hungry in the middle?

cyber partner: twirl for me, baby. i want to see that ass of yours

sprite: i'm turning slowly round in front of the microwave. now i'm putting a leftover slice of cheese pizza in and setting the timer for 20 seconds. see how wet my pussy is?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

The thing is cyber is about words. You need to use your words to tell your lover exactly what you will do with them. You need to describe every single thing you do. Its like a tennis match. Back and forth conversation.

xo

ok so in future I will chuck in 'I am raising the beer glass to my mouth now' .. 'I am putting the beer glass back on the bar counter and throwing peanuts in my mouth'.

Thanks for the tip
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Steph, this is priceless. ??
? A True Story ?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by sprite

sprite: i'm turning slowly round in front of the microwave. now i'm putting a leftover slice of cheese pizza in and setting the timer for 20 seconds. see how wet my pussy is?

Well you can always eat pizza while he or she does stuff to you.

Giggles....

xo
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

ok so in future I will chuck in 'I am raising the beer glass to my mouth now' .. 'I am putting the beer glass back on the bar counter and throwing peanuts in my mouth'.

Thanks for the tip

No problem SJ...

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

hey DP for me please ... um thats Double Pepperoni btw ... turning with you .. the tip of my huge stiff cock slapping against a cupboard door knob as I turn .. ouch and the knob was cold.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

hey DP for me please ... um thats Double Pepperoni btw ... turning with you .. the tip of my huge stiff cock slapping against a cupboard door knob as I turn .. ouch and the knob was cold.

nothing worse than a cold knob.

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

nothing worse than a cold knob.

its fine .. my 25 yo female lodger knits me willy warmers .. smile
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Literally LAUGHING OUT LOUD here, people!

(As I sit here, fondling my 11" member as I contemplate which "HOT POCKET" I'm going to HEAT AND EAT next!)

(Would you do this for me?)

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'm not one to masturbate when and if I do cyber, but, I do enjoy, once in a blue moon, the act of cybering. I just don't often find good partners.

The ones I come across are usually the ones to give one liners, whereas I'm detailed and give a fair decent paragraph. Sure, the time waiting is a little longer, but I find it to be ten times hotter. I've never had a complaint neither, but if I give them I don't know 75 or so words and they give me back like 12, it is extremely hard and begins to get boring challenge of replying back. At that rate, it is better for them to go read, or better yet, go listen to one of my many stories. Since I'm doing all the work anyway.

Thus, I don't cyber with anyone, because I don't get anything out of it in any sense. If I'm going to write that much, I might as well write a story.
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Steph, this is brilliant and you just made my boring conference call so much more entertaining!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
I'm not used to complimenting Steph, but this was actually quite good as well as entertainting.

Steph: you really thought so?

Sprite: yes, I'm impressed. now get on your knees and-

Steph: lick your pretty pink panties?

Sprite: umm... no. My kitchen floor needs cleaning, actually. if you do a good job i'll let you watch Lizzy lick them, though.

THE FUCKING FLOOR IS NOW GLEAMING!!!

(Get it on you Dyke Sluts...) And bring me a beer... NO! Not you, the little red-head one...

Okay... START...

xx STEPH

Me: "Hey, Hun? Isn't she a bit young to be DYKE?

Sprite: "No. Watch."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you! So Funny. Now I know how to get my kitchen floor clean. (rofl)

What I really like is someone who knows how to tease and be teased. For me the long turn-on is key. If I am chatting with someone who is really fun and funny it might take hours to get to the point of talking about what we're wearing.

I especially enjoy goal-free flirting. We don't have to get to "arrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ammmmmmmmmmmmm cumin" to have a nice time. Or sometimes just one of us has to type one-fingered.

I have had "cyber" via email, with one or two special friends. We basically construct a scenario a'la "exquisite corpse" where it might take a month to get "there". Often these can be turned into stories....

Quote by stephanie

Me: "Hey, Hun? Isn't she a bit young to be DYKE?
Sprite: "No. Watch."

Sprite is definitely too, um, young. Yeah, too young, that's the ticket.
Best Friend Exchange Club: Here
Artist stories start at Artist -- Chapter 1
Starbucks Reverie at Starbucks Reverie

Teacher at Teacher

And please read my competition entry:There's Always Time. A sweet love story set in a time traveling universe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL. That was entertaining to read
but I think I had more fun reading the responses
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

I nearly spat out my tea at the Double Pepperoni comment I was laughing so much!! Great original post Steph and a brilliantly funny thread!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Be careful out there

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Okay... Two immediate problems here... Firstly, it's CLICHED to start a Cyber Sex conversation by asking what the person is wearing...

Awww but even the most cliché things like, 'What Are You Wearing?' become a stroke of genius if they turn into a funny tradition, a recurring line of sorts! x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Charlotte_
Thank you! So Funny. Now I know how to get my kitchen floor clean. (rofl)

What I really like is someone who knows how to tease and be teased. For me the long turn-on is key. If I am chatting with someone who is really fun and funny it might take hours to get to the point of talking about what we're wearing.

I especially enjoy goal-free flirting. We don't have to get to "arrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ammmmmmmmmmmmm cumin" to have a nice time. Or sometimes just one of us has to type one-fingered.

I have had "cyber" via email, with one or two special friends. We basically construct a scenario a'la "exquisite corpse" where it might take a month to get "there". Often these can be turned into stories....

Sprite is definitely too, um, young. Yeah, too young, that's the ticket.

CAREFUL MISSY!!!

xx SF

(LAUGHS!)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Stephanie I commend you for this, because it gets at the basics. I do wanna say however, that things like what are you wearing and whether the person is wearing jeans or some sexy panties varies and is based on the aura about the conversation and preference. For example, I don't like those "I'm wearing this sexy panties..." reply unless if it is true. I prefer the person to be as truthful as they can be, because that allows me to use their present environment or something real about them to get them wet. And maybe this is only me, but though I see most gals write in their profile that they like drawn out play, I find that the majority of women (not all) I have encountered on here wants to get straight to it. That is fun for some, but bland for me. I would more prefer for the conversation to be about sex and as we go along, then it get a little more direct.

As I said before, you are on point as it relates to the basics, but just like the real thing, cyber-fucking is different for different people. I think the one constant that can be said is that you be very descriptive with your words. And for majority of the people, not all (remembering the prudes), try being explicit as possible. I think Cyber-Fucking is in essence about being naughty, so expensive language or vagueness does not help, but good grammar so that the person understands what's being said is essential.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i don't cyber much - when i first joined, it was fun and i did it for a bit, but then... i really have to have a good connection with someone, so there's a select few i do it with when i do it. also, it usually evolves, from a normal conversation, to a bit of flirting, to a bit of foreplay, and then usually unplanned hot and heavy mutual pleasure usually lasts for a few hours at least. it's rare that it's just hook up, do the deed, and run.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Steph, this is great.

I'll also add that sometimes these e-flings fizzle out. So know when to let go, and be as amicable about it as possible about it. Bad endings are never fun.

BigTittyBrenda: "I don't think this is working out anymore, I think we should break this off."

AssEatingFreddy: "Fine by me, you weren't all that good in the e-sack anyhow. Your tits aren't even all that big!"

BigTittyBrenda: "I don't give a shit. Say what you want, but you can't UN-eat my ass, bitch!"

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Charlotte_

Yes, Ma'am.

We NEED to talk to THE BOSS about the "Ma'am" thingummy...

*RACHEL HELP ME!*

xx SF

NICOLA: " Hello... I know you're playing cutie but Sprite has other shit... Talk to her on your own time, Stephen... Right Now she's editing... So I say it politely, Irish... FUCK OFF!"