0 likes
Done it !! It's great
Story Verifier
0 likes
Loved it when we did it.
I am always a gentleman.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Most Def, do it on a regular basis, the thrill is second to none and getting fresh air about the body, the gentle wind blowing over the nipples and clit........mmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Regularly but not as an exhibitionist and only with our FWB group.
We enjoy our relationships privately and our weather is very conducive to nudity and outdoor activities.
Nudity and sexual activity don't necessarily follow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just before dawn with nothing but a robe on, I'd like to have him riding my curvey ass while I'm bent over the rear deck rail. I'd like to spoon just around noon on a quilt as he roughly pinches my nipples, kisses the back of my neck while he slowly enters me from behind at least a hundred times. Just before nightfall I'd love to have him prop my curvey ass up against a big old oak tree with my dress bunched up under my chin, my legs wrapped tightly around his waist as he slides my panties to the side and thrust himself deep inside me while the tree bark scrapes against my caramel colored ass. Just after midnight I'd love to stand completely naked behind a barn with my eyes blindfolded, my hands above my head bound with a leather belt and my thighs spread wide as he kisses every inch of my body and makes me beg him to have his way with me till I cum. SO YES, I'D LOVE TO HAVE SEX OUTDOORS.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When we were younger, we took any opportunity.
Lurker
0 likes
My back yard is private - tall row of hedges give it total privacy from the neighbors.

My girls and I sometimes take our play out there - in warmer weather. It's winter now and things would freeze and fall off in a very short time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You haven't lived if you haven't gone out to mother nature during your personal roar.

Winter or Summer. its amazing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A low lying row of bushes beneath an olive tree which once we were lying down nobody could see. Totally naked in the hot sun mmm yes very pleasant and illicit memories and the inspiration for many a solo fantasy.
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to try it outside somewhere.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by countrygirl58
I would love to try it outside somewhere.....
I have it's wonderful with the right person.
0 likes
One of my unsatisfied fantasies, I'm afraid. Someday...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
One of my unsatisfied fantasies, I'm afraid. Someday...

Oh yes! I believe sex outdoors in Churchill is fun at this time of year!
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Oh yes! I believe sex outdoors in Churchill is fun at this time of year!

Yeesh. I'm not that far North (haven't been there, to be honest). That said, yeah, it's definitely a summer activity around here, especially this year.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a lot of fun and certainly the risk factor enhances the experience. I love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love sex outdoors like to feel the sun all over or a warm breeze
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
oh yes, love being naked outside and plan on finding someone this spring or summer, to have me completely naked, on my knees sucking a cock or two before I am bent over the tailgate of my truck and fucked and then get a golden shower too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie98
oh yes, love being naked outside and plan on finding someone this spring or summer, to have me completely naked, on my knees sucking a cock or two before I am bent over the tailgate of my truck and fucked and then get a golden shower too

Hot! You could even have your gangbang at a truck stop, now that would be fun for you.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ooooo I LOVE outdoor sex, the air on my nipples and gentle breeze blowing over my oiled pussy!!!!!! Mmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Outdoor sex is the best... whether its on the driveway at night or in the middle of the bush
Classified
0 likes
It is very enjoyable.
A few posts are already on here about it.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Outdoor is good....back-door is even better ;)
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
I grew up at the beach, have had sex on the beach, in the water, in the dunes! It's very erotic. I would love to have a romantic picnic by a lake on a warm summers day and have sex. A few other fantasies, sex on the 4th of July in the bed of a pick up truck with the fire works above lighting the sky and sex outside in a rain storm!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it. Done it, recommend it......The thrill of perhaps been caught makes it exciting!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Never have but it's on my to-do list.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lots of times. Its nice. Really like it in the spring time
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by MsObsession3
Just before dawn with nothing but a robe on, I'd like to have him riding my curvey ass while I'm bent over the rear deck rail. I'd like to spoon just around noon on a quilt as he roughly pinches my nipples, kisses the back of my neck while he slowly enters me from behind at least a hundred times. Just before nightfall I'd love to have him prop my curvey ass up against a big old oak tree with my dress bunched up under my chin, my legs wrapped tightly around his waist as he slides my panties to the side and thrust himself deep inside me while the tree bark scrapes against my caramel colored ass. Just after midnight I'd love to stand completely naked behind a barn with my eyes blindfolded, my hands above my head bound with a leather belt and my thighs spread wide as he kisses every inch of my body and makes me beg him to have his way with me till I cum. SO YES, I'D LOVE TO HAVE SEX OUTDOORS.

Damn! I thought I had a vivid imagination. It's nothing compared to yours and I'll use your words to build mine up. I wish I could make that happen for you (I love the thought of your caramel colored ass in front of me) but I'm getting old and I'm not sure I'd survive one day like that. I'd love to pass to my greater reward doing that but it'll probably be just thinking about it.

My wife was never that adventurous though. She did a lot but sometimes I wish she'd been more open to slightly "Bent" ideas. I've been very happy for a long time though.

Oh well, like it's said, "if it can happen, it will." That's a line Jeff Goldblum had in Jurrasic Park and it's absolutely true. Some Day it'll happen for me too. At least I hope so.

I wish you all the luck with yours.
I am always a gentleman.