How does one pick a story to read?

last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I'm starting this post because I find myself to be rather picky in what I read. I'd read most of everything really...including and supernatural...So I feel like maybe I'm just too picky. Or am I actually normal?

Its not only that I pick the genre to read, but then it has to be at a certain length...If I click into it and its too short, I'd skip it. Then if the next one didn't seem that interesting after a couple of paragraphs I'd skip it. I always read before bedtime, so you would think I'd look for boring stuff to help me sleep. But "boring stuff" annoys me. Don't ask me what exactly boring stuff is cause I seriously dont have any idea exactly what's boring.

Anyway, out of curiousity....how does one normally pick something they want to read?

ps...I know curiousity killed the cat....just so you know I'm not a cat :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have certain types of stories I like. If its about exhibitionism, its a definite read for me. Also nude beaches, spying on your neighbor, being spied on, photo shoots, and a host of others. I also have some authors that I read, and wait with 'bated breath for their next chapter/story.

With that said, Naughty Annie wrote a story about exhibitionism on a train - I almost orgasmed just seeing the title and author.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by buzzbomber52
I have certain types of stories I like. If its about exhibitionism, its a definite read for me. Also nude beaches, spying on your neighbor, being spied on, photo shoots, and a host of others. I also have some authors that I read, and wait with 'bated breath for their next chapter/story.

With that said, Naughty Annie wrote a story about exhibitionism on a train - I almost orgasmed just seeing the title and author.

Now I want to go see that story you just described...sounds awesome already. Thanks!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i generally just go by title. if that piques my interest, i'll give it a read. however, sometimes i'll go to a favorite author, or genre. but even with doing that, it still boils down to the title.

Say. Her. Name.